Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content

Go down 
4 posters

Which Performance Did You Like Most
Joker Pumpkin
Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content I_vote_lcap0%Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skeleton Lady 1
Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content I_vote_lcap0%Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skeleton Lady 2
 0% [ 0 ]
Skeleton Lady 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Skeleton Dancers
Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content I_vote_lcap100%Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Skeleton Poet
 0% [ 0 ]
Skeleton Child
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content Empty
PostSubject: Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content   Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 am

Well folks the long haul is finally over. After some headaches the movie is ready to watch. You will see some flaws with it, but they couldn't be helped and with the way everything was messing up I had to make do with what I had created. But I hope you like it anyway. Just for fun I thought I would run a poll to see which act you liked the most. Hope you enjoy the movie. Oh and don't forget there are some dirty jokes, if you don't want to hear them just fast forward when you see the pumpkins.

BOTB - The Movie
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content   Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:07 am

The movie was fantastic StarLite. I laughed and laughed. I liked the whole movie but I really liked the dancing skeletons and the music Very Happy

Thank you for the movie and for mentioning AP Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content   Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Good morning Hats, glad you liked the movie and had a good laugh, lord knows we could all use one. This movie was great to work with when everything went well and then I started getting the old Movie Maker shut down and I do not work well under pressure. There are a few glitches that I wish I could have worked out, but once MM started shutting down for no reason I had to get the movie made flaws and all. I'm going to have to find another movie creator that's stable.

Glad you liked the song, here's the link if you want to download it, it's free

Saw Belly Bacon

I liked the dancers too, thank goodness for Aniblocks, I'd hate to have to pose each movement of that dance. I'm going to post the movie over at Daz and ask them for some help. I'm not going release the next movie until I know more about animation and find a better movie maker. Well I'm off before this laptop shuts me down. Take care for now and thank you for the comments, take care sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content   Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Got the music thanks StarLite Smile

Good luck with finding another movie maker. I can hardly wait for the next movie. I really liked your voice in the movie too Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content   Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:37 am

Got a kick out of that Star... you are pretty good at this... loved that dance routine Smile You have a pretty wicked laugh too. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content   Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Glad everyone is enjoying the movie. I'm glad my voice didn't grade on anyone's nerves, it sure does mine. I hate that Newfie accent that keeps popping up every now and then. We'll see how ambitious I am. I have a stage created, maybe I'll have that pumpkin do some standup. Everyone seem to like that act. I liked the voice I did for the Zuni warrior.

I'm going to post the movie over at Daz and see if they can help me. I don't want to keep putting out movies full of flaws and glitches. I found another movie program Virtual Dub. Everyone swears by it. I'll see how that one works out. Well I'm off, take care for now sunny
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content   Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 am

That was funny StarLite, thanks for posting it. I see that everybody is choosing the dancing skeletons as their favorite part. Well, who doesn't like dancing skeletons? They are classic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content   Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Thank you lakerz, glad you got a good laugh, we could all use one these days. Yes the dancing skeletons were spot on that's for sure. I'm glad that everyone was so focused on the acts that no one noticed the casket in the back disappearing once. I didn't even notice it myself till I started looking around. The next movie will be better quality before I release it. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content   Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Of The Bones - The Movie/Adult Content
Page 1 of 1