Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOG sale on Atari games this weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

GOG sale on Atari games this weekend  Empty
PostSubject: GOG sale on Atari games this weekend    GOG sale on Atari games this weekend  EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi all !

For those interested , GOG has a weekend sale . All Atari games in their catalog are 50% off this weekend . Most notably , The Witcher : Enhanced Edition for just $5 ! Think I may just have to download it !!

Link : http://www.gog.com/en/promo/atari_collection
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: GOG sale on Atari games this weekend    GOG sale on Atari games this weekend  EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 pm

I see they have Independence War 1 and 2 for $2.99 each! Wow! But I have both games already in disc form - bought them on amazon/ebay about 5 - 7 years ago, but I don't have the I-War deluxe. Would love to buy that I-War deluxe for only $300! How long is the sale on for?

But will I-War deluxe run in XP?

EDIT - just bought I-War deluxe. Am now in the process of d/l it.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: GOG sale on Atari games this weekend    GOG sale on Atari games this weekend  EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Check the system requirements ABZ . They should tell you what you need to know . Smile

Just saw your downloading . My bad !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOG sale on Atari games this weekend    GOG sale on Atari games this weekend  Empty

Back to top Go down

GOG sale on Atari games this weekend
Page 1 of 1