Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25 Years Ago Today

Go down 
+2
Faust
StarLite Moon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Good day fellow players. Well 25 years ago today hubby and I tied the knot. Funny thing, today we had the same kind of weather, cold, dreary and raining. I'm just glad our marriage didn't turn out that way. Laughing

It was a rough ride but well worth it. I couldn't ask for a better hubby. I am so full, I ate too much today. After hockey we are going to watch Ghost Busters, that's the movie hubby took me to when we first went out. Here is a pic I made for our challenge at Dragon's Breath in honor of our day. Hope you like it sunny

25 Years
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Happy Anniversary Starlite !! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Thank you Faust. How are things with you. Staying out of trouble, I hope not. Take care sunny
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 am

Staying out of trouble ? Hardly ! Things on my end , good & bad both . The good , is I've earned my CompTIA Network+ certification . The bad , wife & I , well , it's been better !
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:26 am

Hi Faust, congrats on the certification. Was it hard to do. I'm so sorry to hear about the wife problems, try to work them out if you both can. Life is awful going through it alone, especially when you age. I couldn't imagine being without my hubby. We never fight anymore. Talking things out calmly always helps. I hope it all works out for you in the end either way. Take care
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:12 am

Happy 25th Anniversary Starlite !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Happy Anniversary StarLite cheers Loved the picture Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Thank you Ang and Hats, glad you liked the pic. I guess you can tell I'm the one on the left. Laughing

I spent the whole day trying to find dead or black roses for the bouquet, so I just grabbed a rose tube and made my own

The stone skull on the bottom right, that's what everyone at our wedding looked like. No one was happy for us at all. But we didn't get married to please everyone else. We've actually been together 27 years. We met at work and worked together for 3 months before we started dating.

It was so cute, hubby came to my apartment in the middle of the night and put a note in the handle on my door to ask if I wanted to go see Ghost Busters. I still have that note. Funny thing was, I thought it was junk mail and I was going to throw it in the garbage till I seen the writing on it. It's hard to believe that 27 years has gone by so fast. Let's hope the next 27 years takes it's sweet time getting here sunny
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:49 am

StarLite I wish you happy anniversary. 25 years eh? That's definetly a long time. Well I wish you to make them 50 years full of happiness and health! sunny
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Thank you tsampikos, yes it has been a long time, it's hard to believe that 25 years has gone by so fast. I keep asking hubby, where has the time gone. Oh well, let's hope the next 25 years will take it's time going sunny
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:44 am

What a great milestone to celebrate, big congrats on 25 happy years together and hopefully 25 more to come.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Thank you lakerz, I have been so lucky. I couldn't ask for a better soul mate. We have been through so much over the years and I think I got the better end of the deal, although hubby disagrees, we stuck it out and fought off every test life threw at us. He is still quite the character and makes me laugh all the time. I don't think a day goes by that he doesn't say something to give me a chuckle. I hope we'll get 25 more years in sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:29 pm

You are very fortunate to have found your soulmate. Laughter is such a blessing Smile Here's to the next happy 25 years 25 Years Ago Today 455702

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

25 Years Ago Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Years Ago Today   25 Years Ago Today Empty

Back to top Go down

25 Years Ago Today
Page 1 of 1