Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . . Empty
PostSubject: This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . .   This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . . EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:31 am

Dog rescue
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . .   This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . . EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 am

Really incredible! A true lesson!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . .   This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . . EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 pm

That was an amazing rescue.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . .   This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . . EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Great..Great story. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . .   This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . . EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 am

Wow! That was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . .   This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

This has to be one of the most heart-rending thing I've seen in a very long time . . . .
Page 1 of 1