Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gemini Rue Now Available On Steam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Gemini Rue Now Available On Steam    Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:54 pm

NEW YORK – October 26, 2011 – Wadjet Eye Games, a developer and publisher of retro-styled games, is pleased to announce that their acclaimed adventure Gemini Rue is now on Steam. Regularly priced at $9.99, this award-winning PC game from indie developer Joshua Nuernberger is on sale for 15% off ($8.49) through November 2.
Gemini Rue explores the intertwined fates of two very different men, ex-assassin Azriel Odin and hospital inmate Delta-Six, struggling under the corrupt Boryokudan crime syndicate in a bleak, dystopian future. Through story- and puzzle-based gameplay that alternates between these characters, players must uncover the secrets both are hiding and uncover the bond between them. Inspired by the classic adventure games of Sierra and LucasArts, Gemini Rue has a point and click interface, hand-painted backgrounds, professional voice acting, and optional in-game commentary. Plus, the Steam version includes two new features: cloud save support and 15 in-game achievements.
“I can’t begin to say how excited we are to have Gemini Rue on Steam. We’ve worked very hard to get here and the support from hardcore gamers has been invaluable,” says Wadjet Eye’s CEO Dave Gilbert. “For an indie point and click adventure to get the amount of attention Gemini Rue has is a great honor, and it shows that there’s a lot of life in this genre yet!"
To learn more about Gemini Rue or purchase the game from Steam, visit

The Steam version includes some nifty features like cloud saves and 15 unlockable achievements.

If you have already bought Gemini Rue from the Wadjet Eye store and would like an activation key for the Steam version, forward me (Dave Gilbert) your original order receipt and I'll hook you up.

She Who Would Be King
Back to top Go down
Gemini Rue Now Available On Steam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1