Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heres a Surprise

Go down 
+3
hatshepsut
AngDMC
GreyFuss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Here is a surprise...

Both Dead Mountaineers Hotel and Stroke of Fate have turned up today on Steam and in English. Each game only $9.99
Steam I am downloading Stroke of Fate now
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:55 am

Well that is interesting. Thanks GF.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:01 am

Thanks GreyFuss. Dead Mountaineers Hotel after all this time. cheers

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:37 am

I'm going to download both when I get paid this Tuesday !
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:39 am

I will surely buy them both if i find them anywhere else except steam.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:08 pm

tsampikos wrote:
I will surely buy them both if i find them anywhere else except steam.

What if Steam is the only avenue ?
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:59 pm

If Steam is the only Avenue then I won't walk in it.... Cool But I hope that sooner or later there will be other purchase options.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm curious . I wonder if you had , or have , the same reservations about Steam I had , & still do to an extent . What bothers me the most , is , if I buy a game from Steam , & I think it stinks , I can't sell/trade it . It's bound to me for life basically . I do know that Dead Mountaineer's Hotel was released in Germany & Russia . That may be the only boxed versions to become available . Then again , stranger things have happened , & an English release boxed version will see a release . I wouldn't hold your breath though .
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Dead Mountaneer's Hotel in Germany? That's nice... Since I speak excellent german I may surch for it n Germany Very Happy . I wouldn't pay for something which would actually won't be mine. That's what Steam does. If I pay for something, then I should be able to do with it whatever I want. Because it is mine. A game from Steam wouldn't be mine...I wouldn't accept to buy something and own it with limitations.....
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:09 pm

I guess I would buy it from Steam if that was the only option, but I guess I will wait awhile too to see if it goes on sale somewhere else first. I am not that happy with Steam. Their technical support is lousy. I wrote them last Wednesday about a game that I bought and still no answer. Let us know if it goes on sale somewhere else. I really like GOG. That has good technical support and the prices are always good.
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:26 pm

I can't find anywhere something about a german version of Dead Mountaneer's hotel. There seems to be only spanish and russian version of the game.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 am

Here you go : http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002QVFI12?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwkochmediac-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1638&creative=19454&creativeASIN=B002QVFI12
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 am

Haha, thank you very much! I didn't think to search a german alternative title! Smile
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:53 am

Not a problem tsampikos !!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:59 am

I was really (pleasantly) surprised to see these two games appear on steam as well! I bookmarked both games for future purchase, but my to play pile is so big right now that may not happen for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heres a Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres a Surprise   Heres a Surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

Heres a Surprise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: GAME FORUMS :: Adventure Game Discussions-
Jump to: