Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ang's November Sale :)

Go down 
+5
AlienBZ
lakerz
rainbowgirl15
Faust
AngDMC
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:06 pm

It won't be necessary to outline it in bold AlienBZ. Most members are fully aware when you make a posting, so I'd not worry about making yourself ultra-visible.

Regards.

Gelert.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Hmm, the way I'm reading this is that the "(outlined in bold)" is meant for the quote from hatshepsut's post outlined in bold above, not for something in the future.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:45 pm

mindysue wrote:
Hmm, the way I'm reading this is that the "(outlined in bold)" is meant for the quote from hatshepsut's post outlined in bold above, not for something in the future.

Yes, I was emphasizing what Hat said.

Mindysue, I think you have a gift of understanding what people say, correct?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Gelert wrote:
It won't be necessary to outline it in bold AlienBZ. Most members are fully aware when you make a posting, so I'd not worry about making yourself ultra-visible.

Regards.

Gelert.

Agreed , Gelert ! mindysue , smelling a debate , are you ? Smile I'm too tired for debate , still turkey drunk from yesterday ! Miss Ang , somehow , I get a feeling that you never envisioned this thread taking the direction it has taken ?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Gelert and Faust I agree.

I think it is time to return Ang's thread back to her and let her get back to selling the games that she has so generously offered for our buying pleasure.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Since my name came up in 2 posts I will reply, sorry, traders! I'm not very understanding and I wasn't trying for a debate (much as I like them) but I am very detail-minded, plus very literal, so I called it the way I saw it. I couldn't help it because it seemed so obvious to me, and I'm just not happy when the obvious is misunderstood. Bad enough when it's something complicated! Over and out!
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Glad you've made your point Mindysue. Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:04 am

Just wanted to say Ang's package arrived at my doorstep last night all nice and tidy and well bubblewrapped. Thanks again! It's Christmas in November! santa
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 am

Thanks Lakerz. Smile Hope you enjoy them.

Just wanted all to know..the game sale will end the 19th of December. So if you are interested please purchase soon. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 pm

AngDMC wrote:
Thanks Lakerz. Smile Hope you enjoy them.

Just wanted all to know..the game sale will end the 19th of December. So if you are interested please purchase soon. Thanks. Smile

Ok, Ang, being that it's already Dec. 2, and your sale will end on the 19th, may I buy the games that you put aside for me today?

Could we go over what I'm buying from you again, and the total amount (incl. the S & H)?

Last edited by AlienBZ on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:52 pm

ABZ some of your comments to Ang are rude and uncalled for. Rudeness to other members is not going to be tolerated either.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 am

hatshepsut wrote:
ABZ some of your comments to Ang are rude and uncalled for. Rudeness to other members is not going to be tolerated either.

What did I say? scratch
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:08 am

ABZ it was the way you said things and thier implication. I think you know exactly what you said.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 am

Ok, I just edited all that out.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:14 am

ABZ..Please CYPM. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:47 am

Hey Ang!

I sent you an FB message! Did you get it? If not I should state it here too! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You are just great! sunny Very Happy

Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:26 am

Hi tsampikos..I replied to your FB message when I received it. Must be lost in space. Sad You are so very welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Ang, I got the games. Thanks. And Merry Christmas. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Ang, I'll also take City of Lost Children, please.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 am

ABZ..Sure thing
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi Ang

I just realized I didn't post that the games arrived safe and sound. In perfect condition.

Thank you Smile

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:52 am

Ang, I'm glad you're still here with us. Heard about your hospitalization. Didn't know you were in hosp. Hope you have a speedy recovery & will be back to gaming in no time. Anyway, wanted to tell you The City of Lost Children arr. safely at our house in time for Xmas, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ang's November Sale :)   Ang's November Sale :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ang's November Sale :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2