Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.

Go down 
Mr. Bill
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.    Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Hi Dear Friends,

Awem, the creators of Cradle of Rome and Cradle of Persia, has just released their new match 3 game Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition for PC and Mac. I just finished playing the whole 100 levels in Relaxed Mode and enjoyed every minute of it. I had played a small percentage of the game in Beta Testing and was pleased this time to see a true relaxed mode. But before writing about it I waited till the complete game came out hoping they would follow through with it as it was in the Beta. I have been encouraging them for a relaxed mode ever since Cradle of Persia. They did it right this time which means you start out with the option of a Relaxed Mode or a Timed Mode. I am about to start Timed. They were going to do this kind of thing in their release of Cradle of Rome 2, but in my opinion they did not. I either found it too easy or too hard, but they got it right this time.

I am sure it will appear at other websites, but for now it is available only at the developer's site.

I am sure you will be pleased with this release. Everyone should be able to complete the game in your choice of Modes.

Mr. Bill
Back to top Go down
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.    Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi Mr. Bill,
I'm playing Cradle of Egypt which I downloaded from Big Fish Games yesterday and having a great time in the relaxed mode. It is one of the best Match-3 games I've ever played. It has great mini-games that give one extra points if you solve them. I think I'm on level 10 so far and really enjoying adding the buildings and upgrading and learning facts about Egypt. Very entertaining game, especially for a Match-3, which I don't play that often. Thanks for tipping me off to this game as otherwise I probably would have missed it since I already passed up the first 2 games in the series.
Back to top Go down
Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.
Page 1 of 1