Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bracken Tor: The Time of Tooth and Claw- Q1 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter

PostSubject: Bracken Tor: The Time of Tooth and Claw- Q1 2012   Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 am

As Iceberg Interactive, the publisher of the much expected game "Bracken Tor- the Time of Tooth and Claw" stated through an official announcement , the game will probably be released in the 1st Quarter of 2012. At least now we know that the game will be released, and the day is not far away. We have made enough patience, we can handle some more, I guess. Smile

http://www.iceberg-interactive.com/news-mainmenu-33/1-latest/453-further-delay-for-bracken-tor-pc-.html
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Bracken Tor: The Time of Tooth and Claw- Q1 2012   Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 am

LIke you said, delays I can handle! My to play pile of games is pretty large anyways. I just needed reassurance that the game *will* release and is not cancelled. It looks too cool for it to be cancelled.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Bracken Tor: The Time of Tooth and Claw- Q1 2012   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 am

Interact has Bracken Tor listed as coming soon in 2012 Smile I'm looking forward to this one too.

hatshepsut

Speculative Fortune-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Bracken Tor: The Time of Tooth and Claw- Q1 2012   Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Any updates on this? Has it been released?
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter

PostSubject: Re: Bracken Tor: The Time of Tooth and Claw- Q1 2012   Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm

This "tortured" game has not yet been released and no one knows when it will be. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bracken Tor: The Time of Tooth and Claw- Q1 2012   Today at 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Bracken Tor: The Time of Tooth and Claw- Q1 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1