Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Condolences for rainbowgirl

Go down 
+8
winfrey
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
rainbowgirl15
Faust
Gelert
Draclvr
hatshepsut
12 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Condolences for rainbowgirl  Empty
PostSubject: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I was very sad to learn that rainbowgirls Dad passed away this morning after an illness.

rainbowgirl my deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family during this time of great loss. My prayers are with you. Hugs to you and your family.

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Rainbowgirl, so sad to hear of the loss of your father. I'm sure this will be a sad time for you. My sympathies to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Dear Rainbowgirl. I'm so very very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. It's of little consolation I know but I promise you that all our thoughts are with you here.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:37 pm

So sorry to hear of your loss ! Prayers for you and your family during this very difficult time .
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Thank you everyone. I will pass on your condolences to my mother and the rest of the family.
Dad was 90 and we have seen his health sliding downward for months so we knew he didn't have long. Even so, it was still a shock that it happened so suddenly.
Mom told my husband and I last night, that weeks ago he told her that he was ready to go 'Home.'
Again thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. It is much appreciated.
Hugs,
Rainbowgirl
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:51 pm

My deepest sympathies, Rainbowgirl. It's probably more difficult given the time of year. Cherish the fond memories you have of him and though your hearts will be heavy this holiday season, those memories will help to lighten and brighten the season. God bless you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:03 pm

You and your family have my deepest sympathy, Rainbowgirl.
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:20 pm

I have passed on alll of your condolences to my mother & family members and it's much appreciated.
Yes it is more difficult for us this time of year.
Hugs,
rainbowgirl
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:23 pm

My deepest sympathies and condolences rainbowgirl... the passing away of a parent is always hard... 90 years old ... he did live a nice long life... my thoughts are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Thank you Winfrey. We appreciate that. Indeed he did live a long life. We are truly grateful that he was with us for as long as he was.
Hugs,
Holly
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss Rainbowgirl, my condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 am

Thank you StarLite Moon. It's much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Oh, Rainbow - I never knew about the loss of your dad until I read this thread. So sorry about it. My dad died when he just turned 85 back in Nov./Dec. 2008, My dad turned 85 on Nov. 18, he had bone cancer, didn't want treatment, he, too, told us he lived a good life and was ready to go to Heaven. Then on the morning of Dec. 6, King ABZ died. Queen ABZ had to call my sister (a registered nurse with a BS degree working in cardiac dept of hosp) to bring her stethoscope and check it out. Princess AlienBZ confirmed Dad had indeed left for Heaven.

Now it's only Queen AlienBZ & I living at home (plus my "free loading" nephew who doesn't want to obey Queen AlienBZ).

Again, my sympathies to you and your family Rainbow.
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm

ABZ
Thank you. We appreciate that.
Dad had a stroke in 2004 and he never fully recovered from it. He was totally dependent on my Mom the last year or so.
Thanks again,
Rainbow
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 pm

My deapest condolences to rainbowgirl15! I am truly sorry to hear that her father passed away. May he rest in peace. The body dies, but the soul is immortal and he will always be around his family.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 pm

tsampikos wrote:
My deapest condolences to rainbowgirl15! I am truly sorry to hear that her father passed away. May he rest in peace. The body dies, but the soul is immortal and he will always be around his family.

Very well said tsampikos !
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 pm

tsampikos - Thank you. And yes that is what we believe also.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:39 am

I'm sorry to hear the bad news rainbowgirl15. My father passed on right around Christmas also, in fact in early January. It's just never a good time to lose a parent though, always a tough transition moving forward.
Back to top Go down
rainbowgirl15
Opportunist Explorer
rainbowgirl15

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm

lakerz
Thank you. Just taking it one day at a time.
Happy New Year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condolences for rainbowgirl    Condolences for rainbowgirl  Empty

Back to top Go down

Condolences for rainbowgirl
Page 1 of 1