Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" Empty
PostSubject: Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"   Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Bill Tiller, the creator of a Vampyre Story explains why the sequel is delayed for such long time, doesn't give hope up and states clear that everything is a low budget issue.

https://www.facebook.com/avampyrestory/posts/10150508150974289

It's good to know that the project is still alive!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"   Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:20 am

That was interesting tsampikos. So many games these days on hold because of no funds. Hopefully they will be able to find funding.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"   Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:58 am

I do hope they make it eventually. I really enjoyed the first one but would like that cliffhanger resolved.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"   Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:51 am

I hope so to Lady K. I get anxious every time I run into a cliffhanger fearing that it will never be resolved.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"   Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:39 am

This a nnouncement is something like "light at the end of the tunel". But I am not very optimistc about the release of the game. No money no party....Let's hope for the best! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"   Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:12 am

Yep, money is tight for a lot of projects right now. I guess we can remain hopefull though...
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"   Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:27 am

Yes money is very tight for some of these projects. It really makes me anxious for some of the smaller developers and for the Indies. We can hope that Vampire Story 2 will eventually be released. But I'm an optimist and I still hope for a resolution for The Forgotten, Gabriel Knight and Tex Murphy series. Sometimes patience pays off. We got several games released this year that I was beginning to think would never get released. I'm hoping next year proves to be better for all the games in development now.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"   Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:10 am

Well, @hats, I think that Gabriel Knight and Tex Murphy series are "frozen" because of the non existence of Sierra or Access Software. It's up to certain people now to find out a way and make investors and Software Houses to be interested in a Tex Murphy or Gabriel Knight Project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"   Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A  bat's tale" Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Anouncement about "A Vampyre Story 2, A bat's tale"
Page 1 of 1