Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's A Mardi Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

It's A Mardi Party Empty
PostSubject: It's A Mardi Party   It's A Mardi Party EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:24 pm

And you're all invited. Dragons' Breath is hosting their annual Mardi Gras Party. You are welcome to stop by and join in the fun. Some of the artists have created some great goodies you can download and make nice pictures with. Even if you don't have programs like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and would still like to take a peek at the work you can open any png, jpg, bmp in Microsoft's Paint. You can also download some great Daz Studio freebies. You don't need to join to grab the goodies. Here's the address if you would like to join me there, and Happy Mardi Gras everyone It's A Mardi Party 402982

Dragon's Breath
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

It's A Mardi Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Mardi Party   It's A Mardi Party EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Thanks StarLite Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

It's A Mardi Party
Page 1 of 1