Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long overdue update

Go down 
+4
Faust
zobraks
hatshepsut
Gelert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Long overdue update Empty
PostSubject: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:58 am

Hi!

I've just finished adding feature pages for about another 70 Adventure games. They're all indexed in the database.

I've also updated the Home page and updated the page showing games available on other consoles, such as iPad, DS, PS3, etc..

I rarely have time to do this nowadays so it might be a while before I next update. At least I'm trying to keep track of new games and you'll find most 2011 releases covered.

I'm working on something else at the moment. May take a couple of weeks. I'll let you know.

Thanks folks!

Gelert. flower
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:37 am

Thanks for the update Gelert.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
zobraks
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:39 am

Gelert wrote:
I've just finished adding feature pages for about another 70 Adventure games.
Hey, I liked your site a lot BEFORE the update - I guess I'll like it even more now! cheers
Let me say that one of the greatest qualities of AP is that it has a lot of AG entries/titles that cannot be found (almost) nowhere else. I only wish you added more screenshots from the obscure AGs I know you have played, but I guess we cannot have it all, now can we? lol!

Gelert wrote:
I'm working on something else at the moment. May take a couple of weeks. I'll let you know.
Keep us posted & thank you for the great job you're doing. king
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 pm

zobraks wrote:
Gelert wrote:
I've just finished adding feature pages for about another 70 Adventure games.
Hey, I liked your site a lot BEFORE the update - I guess I'll like it even more now! cheers
Let me say that one of the greatest qualities of AP is that it has a lot of AG entries/titles that cannot be found (almost) nowhere else. I only wish you added more screenshots from the obscure AGs I know you have played, but I guess we cannot have it all, now can we? lol!

Gelert wrote:
Keep us posted & thank you for the great job you're doing. king

Well said zobraks !!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:06 pm

You rock Gelert. Smile
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 pm

I noticed the update to the Home page some days ago. I was puzzled when I saw the title of a new game, but the screen shot was still Lost Horizon! What's going on here?, I'm thinking back then. A day or 2 later the new screenshot was there, so I relaxed, knowing everything was okay. cheers
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:44 am

mindysue wrote:
I noticed the update to the Home page some days ago. I was puzzled when I saw the title of a new game, but the screen shot was still Lost Horizon! What's going on here?, I'm thinking back then. A day or 2 later the new screenshot was there, so I relaxed, knowing everything was okay. cheers

mindysue .... that situation lasted precisely 4 minutes. A legacy of archaic site editing protocol I'm afraid. Sorry for the confusion. You happened to check in at that moment - right person, wrong time .... sorry. xxxx lol!

Thanks everyone!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am

Honestly, Gelert, I'd be happy just knowing that this forum would be sticking around with all the great posters and timely discussions of all the new games out now or on the horizon.

Knowing that you try to find the time to update the other aspects of the site is a very nice bonus. Just exploring through your database of games and reading your descriptions and screen captures is a fun way to spend an hour. It always makes me realize how many adventure titles I still have to experience!
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 am

Thanks for the terrific update, Gelert! You do awesome work! Long overdue update 2
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Only four minutes? ... and I happen to see it just in that short space of time? ... what are the odds for such a thing? Does that mean I would be lucky at gambling, or unlucky?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:18 pm

mindysue ............... you are the winner of the exceptionally rare invisible unusable uninvented Adventure Point one MILLION pound credit note !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Aw, shucks! I'm deeply touched. (In the head, or heart, I'm not sure.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long overdue update   Long overdue update Empty

Back to top Go down

Long overdue update
Page 1 of 1