Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Easter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Happy Easter   Happy Easter EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:18 pm

To everyone celebrating tomorrow I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter and hope you enjoy the day sunny

[img]Happy Easter Adeaster [/img]
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Lovely card StarLite. I hope you have a Happy Easter too

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Good morning Hats, how was your Easter. Hubby bought me a cute card. I still have my Valentine's card sitting on the stereo speaker. Our dinner was sooooo good. I made a baked ham, with baked carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy. Hubby, whose eyes are bigger than this stomach, (and he has a big stomach, so you can imagine how big his eyes were last night) had garlic toast. I was wondering why he had that because he didn't want Yorkshire Pudding because it was too much. But he paid for it last night. He finally came to the realization that we're getting too old to be able to eat like that, plus he lost 40 lbs so his stomach shrunk, it's almost like trying to fit a basket ball inside a baseball. Well he won't be doing that again, and next time I'll say something.

Hubby has been doing really good on his diet and exercising. He cut out sugar altogether. The doctor said he was diabetic because his sugar spiked to about 11 when he tested it, this prompted the weight loss kick, so I decided to join him, except I still eat two yogurts a day and I have a bit of sugar in my tea. Hubby uses Xylitol when he wants some sweet to his tea. It's not bad actually, it doesn't have that weird chemical chalky taste that you get from Aspartame and Splenda and it's better for you. It is made from fruit and vegetable fibers and is healthier for you. It's supposed to be really good for coating your teeth and cutting down on plaque, but I guess they'll tell you anything to sell something. I'm a skeptic about everything. Well I'm off to do my treadmill. Take care for now and have a great day sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:52 pm

I had a nice Easter. I ate way to much ham, noodles, and sweet potatoes. I've never had Yorkshire pudding.

Yes I think they will tell you anything to sell something. I don't use a lot of sugar but I like it in my tea.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter
Page 1 of 1