Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Talent Of My Own

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

A Little Talent Of My Own Empty
PostSubject: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm in a bit of a show offy mood. Just wanted to share some tutorials I've been doing. As you can see I've been quite busy. Hope you like them sunny

PS Tuts

PS Halloween Tut

PSP Tuts
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm

These tuts were just lovely StarLite Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi Hats, how are you doing. Glad you enjoyed the pics. I'm really loving these tutorials and I'm learning so much. I'm hoping that my games will get better each one I put out. So much to do yet and loving it sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:51 am

Hi StarLite, I am doing much better thank you. I am sure that each game you put out will be better and better. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:29 am

I'm glad you are doing better, it takes time, it's going to be tough for a little while. Hang in there, you have a lot of friends here if you need us

I'm working on another Halloween movie at the moment and if I get it done in time I may do another. I've got a great idea for a second movie. Too bad they won't let me enter another contest over at Renderosity. I'm going to have to contact them about that, I hope it's just for a few months.

Because of Halloween I've put off Hawk Manor for now. I started going room by room and creating what I needed for each room. I find it easier that way. I can't wait to get started on my next game The Lost Talisman Of RaJa. I started the opening scene for that one which I'm going to include at the end of the Hawk credits. Well it's getting late and I have to do my nightly ritual before I go to bed. Take care for now sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 am

Looking forward to your Halloween movie Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:03 am

Hi Hats, the movie is progressing slowly, I have most of one of them half finished. Really miffed at my witch character, she is not co-operating at all, show people, looks like I'm going to have to fire her and look for a model who will co-operate or just put a skeleton in her outfit. Lip sync in Daz is causing nothing but problems. But I still have lots of time before Halloween to get them done, will keep you posted sunny
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:52 am

Starlite you're even more talented at photoshop than I am. You are sooo good! Can't believe it.

how did you make that halloween pumpkin photo? Would like to know how you did it please.

Thanks in advance.

Keep up the good work, Starlite.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Thank you BZ, glad you liked the pics. The pumpkin was a PS Photo Manipulation Tutorial. You cut out pieces of pictures and put them together to make another picture. If you want to learn how to use PS, you should come over to Dragon's Breath and join their Photoshop Hatchling lessons. They're free, you don't have to pay, just be an active member. I'll post a link for Dragon's Breath and the Pumpkin tutorial for you.

BZ PS Pumpkin Tut

Dragon's Breath Forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Talent Of My Own   A Little Talent Of My Own Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Talent Of My Own
Page 1 of 1