Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarLite's Frightmare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

StarLite's Frightmare Empty
PostSubject: StarLite's Frightmare   StarLite's Frightmare EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 am

Could I interest anyone in a cheap movie. I made this one with Daz Studios, Bryce, Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. Hope you get a kick out of it sunny

StarLite's Frightmare
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: StarLite's Frightmare   StarLite's Frightmare EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:22 am

Thanks StarLite, I really enjoyed the cheap movie. It kinda of reminded me of the old B horror movies Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: StarLite's Frightmare   StarLite's Frightmare EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi Hats, how are you doing. I'm glad you got a kick out of the movie. I loved the old B movies, our drive-ins used to have all night horror shows, it was called from Dusk till Dawn. I never went to them, sorry I didn't. That would have been a great time, falling asleep in the car at the drive-in. Hubby went to a few of them with his family when he was a kid. They had a station wagon and camped out in the back in their sleeping bags. Funny thing was the drive-in was a 2 minute drive up the street from where they lived. I missed the old drive-ins, I miss the old days. sunny
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: StarLite's Frightmare   StarLite's Frightmare EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 am

Thank you for sharing StarLite. That rat looked pretty vicious, heh. Maybe a New York rat? What a Face
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: StarLite's Frightmare   StarLite's Frightmare EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:30 am

Glad you enjoyed the show lakerz, no one likes that rat, I love him. I think he's so cute. He could very well be a NY rat, I hear they get pretty big in those sewers. I'd hate to come across one sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarLite's Frightmare   StarLite's Frightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

StarLite's Frightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: