Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calendar for Gamers

Go down 
+2
hatshepsut
Lady Kestrel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

Calendar for Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:48 pm

I have several of my home-made calendars left over from the contest at MM. If anyone would like one, just send me a PM telling me where to send it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 pm

This is a very nice offer Lady K. Thank you.

AP's, if you don't know, Lady K makes some wonderful calendars. You will enjoy Lady K's calendars.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 pm

I just sent out my last one, Hats. The next time I do these I hope to get them finished earlier. Hurricane Sandy put a bit of a crimp in my plans this time.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:15 am

shucks, wish I had seen this thread earlier. Miss Lady Kestrel, do you by any chance have pictures uploaded somewhere showing the calendar(s)? I'd be interested in seeing that, sounds like they turned out wonderful given the feedback. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 am

I figured your calendars would go pretty fast Lady K. I am enjoying mine and glad I got it. Hopefully you won't ever have another problem like Hurricane Sandy.

lakerz it seems like I remember seeing pictures of one of Lady K's older calendars at MM. I can't quite recall what thread it was in.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 pm

I have the calendar pics saved to my computer, Lakerz. If you'd like, I can host them on Photobucket and post a link here later this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:28 pm

I was lucky enough to get one of these calendars... hanging right next to my computer.... it's really a great calendar... thanks again ladyK cheers
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:21 pm

You're welcome, Win!
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Sorry I missed out.
Oh well. Maybe next year.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:02 am

Lady Kestrel,

If it is not too much trouble to upload a few pics at your convenience, that would be nice. Thanks in advance, but I also understand if you have better things to do.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:10 pm

I meant to do this awhile ago, Lakerz, but got side tracked. I'll put them in Photobucket now and post a link as soon as I get them done.

Edit: Here's the link - Calendar pics Use 2013calendar as the password.

Last edited by Lady Kestrel on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 am

Thank you Lady K.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:23 am

Thank you, I just checked the album out. Wow! You put a lot of work into that I can see. I like your humor, a few really gave me a chuckle. That is a nice calendar to hold onto.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:21 am

You're welcome, and thanks for your kind words. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Let me just say this. If you saw this calendar in a gift shop you WOULD buy it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Awww. Thanks, Camaro. The only problem with charging money is that it then becomes too much like work. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calendar for Gamers   Calendar for Gamers Empty

Back to top Go down

Calendar for Gamers
Page 1 of 1