Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely. Empty
PostSubject: Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely.   Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:05 pm

TenNapel has officially announced a new Neverhood-type game. Tentative 'YIPPEEEEEE !!!' cheers

Mullane has idea of what he would like to see but if you had your pick of dream follow-ups (or is it follows-up ?), let us now UP TO FIVE you'd love to see that ARE NOT already planned or in progress.

With Kickstarter, anything is possible... almost ! Wink

Last edited by Gelert on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely.   Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Off the top of my head - BONK ! Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely. 111949 - here are my 5 ...

Discworld Noir
Stupid Invaders
Grim Fandango
The Longest Journey - A GENUINE same-style and gameplay in EVERY way
Toonstruck

.. and one action-advenure which is a long-running fan project still in production . . .

Outcast

... These would make me drevel with pleasure ... Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely. 620270
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely.   Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:45 pm

There are so many that deserve another installment, so it's very hard to decide.

The Dig - Something about the atmosphere really got to me, in a good way.

Sam and Max: HTR - It's an absolute travesty that the sequel was canned.

Little Big Adventure - I really enjoy the mix of adventure and platforming. Needs more.

I wouldn't mind a more traditional follow-up to Machinarium.

Toonstruck - 1 of the first few adventure games that I played (Maniac Mansion was the first). I loved the hell out of this game and would often speed run through it on the holidays. I think 4 hours was a good time for me. In reality it's probably pretty slow. As far as I know? this is in the works or something is happening but there are licence issues. Put it on the list anyway.

A few months ago Broken Sword and The Neverhood would have made the list easily.

Last edited by Mullane on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely.   Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Yes. Broken Sword 1 and 2 were fantastic.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely.   Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 am

I wouldn't know where to begin because every time I think a game series is done then a kickstarter starts up.

There seems to be several rumblings of projects, but I would like to finally see an updated game based on the 11th hour theme. Same with Phantasmagoria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely.   Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely. Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow(s)-up you would love to see - no matter how seemingly unlikely.
Page 1 of 1