Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

City Interactive has an intro and downloads for screenshots and teaser for thier upcoming game Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny. The release date TBA.

http://www.city-interactive.com/index.php?title=gamepage&m=465

WHAT DO THE CARDS TELL ABOUT YOU?
A mysterious package begins an epic duel of minds between FBI agent Nicole Bonnet and a ruthless serial killer, who leaves playing cards by the bodies of his victims as signature. Does Nicole have what it takes to understand the mind of a psychopath, as complicated as his puzzles? If not, she can end up as his next trophy...
Dark plot set in the best traditions of police thrillers. Pieces of evidence that need to be found and analyzed. Detailed locations in various places of the United States.
For her it ceased to be just a job.
Things get really serious, when a ruthless murderer chooses you to be his toy. Try to decode the meaning of the messages that he sends, follow his trail, gather all possible evidence and make sense of it all. Remember, even though you have the support of the whole FBI, it’s your wits that matter here most!
Cooperate with local police and talk to people for clues. Gather facts, organize them and plan your investigation. Enjoy a unique, thrilling and gloomy atmosphere.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Update Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 pm

City Interactive announced today that Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny has gone Gold and will start shipping in two weeks.
Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny for PC with a T for Teen rating and a suggested retail of $19. 99 will be available for purchase at Interact!. You can follow the Interact! banner on the Homepage to reach the store.

Once again FBI Agent Nicole Bonnet is on the trail of a serial killer who leaves playing cards near his victims.

A trailer can be viewed here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2F226GpU0

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Ooh....thanks, Hat!

I grabbed Art of Murder 2 the Hunt for the Puppeteer off of my "to be played" pile with plans of playing it this weekend now that football is over.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:49 pm

You are welcome jkeerie. Hunt for the Puppeteer should make for a nice week end game play Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:23 pm

That sounds like a casual game I played called "The Tarot Card Killer."
This game sounds promising!! Do I need to play the first one to not be lost in the second one?

ML Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Mystery Lover, no you do not need to play the previous Art of Murder games to play Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny. They are all stand alone games. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:19 pm

ML...The first two Art of Murder Games are available for download from BigFish. They are excellent mystery games that I think you'd enjoy. I played the first one and will be playing the second one this weekend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Oh, that's great! Only $6.99 at Big Fish!! Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Update Release Art of Murder Cards of Destiny Pushed Back   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:24 am

The release of Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny has been pushed back to March 8 at Interact!. Hopefully it will be available on that date.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:45 pm

That's ok in my book- I would rather have them take their time and get it right and perhaps no glitches... thanks for the update. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:55 pm

winfrey you are welcome and I share your sentiments exactly. I would rather wait on the game and let them get it right.
I am anticipating this one though. The story sounds good to me Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny Available Now   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:28 am

Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny has arrived at Interact! and is now available for purchase.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Thanks, Hat! I'm playing Hunt for the Puppeteer now and am really enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:52 pm

You are welcome jkeerie. Glad you are enjoying Hunt for the Puppeteer

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny   Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny
Page 1 of 1