Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leopard Loves His Massage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Leopard Loves His Massage Empty
PostSubject: Leopard Loves His Massage   Leopard Loves His Massage EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:12 pm

This video is so cool so I had to share it. It's obvious this guy is loving his rub down. I can't get over those teeth. Enjoy sunny 

Leopard Massage
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Leopard Loves His Massage   Leopard Loves His Massage EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:17 am

That is one trusting massager! One snap and he/she is missing a hand. Cute video.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Leopard Loves His Massage   Leopard Loves His Massage EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:24 pm

That's why when you see the leopard turn around the guy takes his hand out of the cage fast. So beautiful though and I bet it's so soft. I'd love to get a cuddle from it, the leopard not the guy. At least it's more friendly than the Honey Badger sunny 
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Leopard Loves His Massage   Leopard Loves His Massage EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:19 am

Honey badger, LOL. Yeah, those guys don't want any massages. Pretty ornery little fellas.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Leopard Loves His Massage   Leopard Loves His Massage EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Laughing Lakerz, did you see Randall's video on the Honey Badger. Now that is one nasty little puppy. I can't believe when it gets bitten by the cobra. If you haven't seen it I'll post the link. Best name for a Honey Badger, Quark sunny 
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Leopard Loves His Massage   Leopard Loves His Massage EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:04 am

yep, I believe I did. Honey badgers are pretty cool, and utterly vicious ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopard Loves His Massage   Leopard Loves His Massage Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopard Loves His Massage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: