Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle Empty
PostSubject: A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle   A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:31 pm

I made this in a coloring challenge, everyone says he looks hug able. I could have used him during the blackout  santa 

A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle 3rkm
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle   A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Oh StarLite he is so cute. I love teddy bears. I have quite a few.

hatshepsut c
Back to top Go down
struzzo
Opportunist Explorer
struzzo

PostSubject: Re: A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle   A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:08 am

Thanks so much for sharing StarLite Moon!
Feeling his hugs I wish all you extraordinary Adventure Pointers an amazing New Year full of joy and games!!!

A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle 989793
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle   A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying plushie bear Hats and struzzo, I love working with Paint Shop Pro, especially that Eye Candy 3 filter. That's how I got the fur to look real. I have to work on my StarLite Challenge movie today. I'd like to get it ready for the New Year. I spent the day yesterday downloading from ShareCG. I admire talented people so much especially when they give their stuff away for free. You should see my hard drive it's jammed with models for Daz Studios, Bryce, Poser and now I have this new movie program and the members over there made free props, sets and textures for it, so I leeched all that.

Well I'm off to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into. I'll be by later to post my NY pic, you're going to love this one Hats, I had you in mind when I created it. I hope everyone had a wonderful Xmas and here's to a safe, healthy and happy New Year  santa 
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle   A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:01 am

I can hardly wait to see it StarLite Smile 

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle   A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:23 am

Ok, posted, hope you like it  santa 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle   A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle Empty

Back to top Go down

A Xmas Bear For You To Cuddle
Page 1 of 1