Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having fun with...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Having fun with... Empty
PostSubject: Having fun with...   Having fun with... EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:40 pm

a casual game titled, Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition. I like the graphics and the game play so far, bought it figuring any game with a cat in the title can't be all bad. I totally enjoyed the Rube Goldberg type puzzle with the three mice, tricky but not too hard, lots of fun though.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Having fun with... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun with...   Having fun with... EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Today I finished playing Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition and all I can say is that it was definitely worth the extra dollars for the CE as the Bonus Game was one of the best I've ever played. Usually, I prefer the Standard Edition (SE) because the extras and especially the bonus game aren't that interesting to me. Cursery was made by Blue Tea Games, Hong Kong, and they really put a lot of work into it, the graphics were lovely and the puzzles were different and fun, hard but doable. Well, most of them anyway. I had to skip the "rubic cube" type as these are always beyond me. It's funny, sometimes I almost can sense what needs to be done, but I just can't quite see it clearly enough to do it, very frustrating! Lucky for me there were very few and the skip button was handy.
Back to top Go down

Having fun with...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: GAME FORUMS :: Limbo of the Lost Adventurer-
Jump to: