Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Reality show lovers out there?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Any Reality show lovers out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:21 pm

I have a few that I Must See!! #1 on my list is Survivor, it's the first and the BEST! ( Right GF and Mustang?! Very Happy ) Then, I Love the Amazing Race, and 3rd I Love Biggest Loser. In the summer I watch Big Brother, which isn't as great as these, but once in a while, you catch a great season.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:40 pm

No I haven't seen those shows but I watch a show once in awhile about a guy who gets dropped off in remote places and shows you how to survive. I can't think of the name of it right now. It's kind of an interesting show.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Man Verses Wild?? I Love that show! It's on tonight at 9:00pm on The Discover Channel!! Bear Grylls is his name.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Yes that's the one. A really interesting show I think.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:49 pm

I think it is too. He was in the special forces. Amazing how he can make a quick shelter, find food, although the food eats is very gross!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:52 pm

The stuff he eats is so gross. I don't know if I would ever be able to eat some of that stuff no matter how hungry I got No Laughing

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Same here!! What about his poor wife? I'd make him floss out those grasshopper legs before I kissed him hello!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 pm

oh yes definetly. Laughing

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm

You really have never watched Survivor? You must start! Feb 11 th ( thursdays ) is when it starts again! We can have a thread about it! It will be fun! I know GreyFuss and Mustang are big Survivor fans! The Survivors have reward challenges, and I always thought it would be a cool reward for Bear Grylls ( Man verses Wild ) to be there for 24 hours and show them survival tips. How to make shelter, fire, what to eat, how to eat it... that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Really I have never watched Surviver. If you and GreyFuss and Mustang are such big fans of the show I better watch it and see what I've been missing scratch

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Nope...I am not into TV shows about selling houses and property.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm talking about Survivor!!! GreyFuss!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 pm

They sell Realty on Survivor??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm

OOOOhhhh you!!!! Just wait until I get my hands on you!! :bom: lol!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:10 pm

OH!!! You meant Reality not Realty (note to self: Change resolution on Monitor)

I don't watch much television at all unless I am on the Treadmill. There is only one show the I do watch and haven't missed an episode in 10 years covering 20 seasons (including the new one to start) and that show is Survivor. If it weren't for this one show I could have gotten rid of my TV a long time ago.

So Miss Mystery, you like Survivor too? I can't say I am surprised and it is a small world because there are about 50 million fans of the show.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Wow !!! It must be a very good show. I'll be sure to watch it then.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:34 pm

LOL!!!! 14 days and counting.... Do you hate tv??? I was just curious as to why you said you do not watch much tv.

Oh good hatshepsut!!!! If you have any questions as you watch, just ask us!! We can start a Survivor thread in General Discussions! It's fun!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Mystery Lover if I have any questions I will ask you guys. I am just so curious about this show now. Why this show could keep GF watching for 10 years scratch

I'm not sure if you were asking me or GreyFuss about not watching tv and hating tv.

hatshepsut farao
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, i was asking GF. Do you not watch much tv?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:01 pm

No I don't watch much tv either

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Yikes, After summer ends, I can't wait for my all my shows to start again!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:57 pm

hmmm the only two shows I watch that are regular tv shows are Cold Case and The Closer. Although I miss Cold Case about half the time. I watch a few shows on Discovery and National Geographics once in awhile. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:02 pm

I probably watch to much!! LOL! I Love Cold case files, FBI Files, Forensic Files, New Detectives... I should buy more games!!!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Thank goodness for my DVR. I love Survivor. I also watch The Amazing Race, Big Brother, Hells Kitchen , The Deadliest Catch,Man VS Wild and Throw Down With Bobby Flay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm

I got away from Survivor last year. Two reasons...too much other stuff that I liked on TV and I can only watch, DVR and tape upto three things. Second...I got tired of the stupidity of the tribe members. I do like Amazing Race, though. And on the Food Network I also like Chopped....4 chefs having to prepare three courses from mystery ingredients that many times don't match or make sense. Hell...I can't even cook when I have normal ingredients! 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Reality show lovers out there?   Any Reality show lovers out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Reality show lovers out there?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next