Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy holidays everyone

Go down 
+3
hatshepsut
Gelert
lakerz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Happy holidays everyone Empty
PostSubject: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:00 pm

My sister is flying in tomorrow afternoon, and then the next day her, my mom, and I will all pack into a van and drive 7 hours over to my uncle's place for xmas. If I don't get a chance to check out the forum until I get back, I hope everybody has a wonderful holiday. santa

I want to thank Gelert and the hard working website moderators for keeping adventurepoint going for another year! This is not the highest volume forum in the world, but I appreciate all the posters who make it home.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Thankyou Lakerz.
I've come to realise this is a good place to just hang out at the end of a hard day and that's what I always wanted it to be, with nobody hassling or rule-picking anyone else.
Have a lovely Christmas and to everyone who helps keeps this little corner of our very special Adventure world going.
Have a wonderful Christmas. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:23 pm

lakerz it sounds like you are going to have a lovely Christmas.
Have a wonderful holiday. santa rendeer
And thank you. I think a small place is so much cozier and friendly. Seems like one tends to get lost in a bigger forum.

Hi Gelert . So right you are. You have made the website and forums a wonderful place.
Happy holidays Gelert santa rendeer

Happy holidays to all our Adventure Point family.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:44 pm

I want to chime in with all of the above posts as I totally agree. You have all said it for me so much better than I could say it myself.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT.
Back to top Go down
struzzo
Opportunist Explorer
struzzo

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:00 am

it is a very long time that I'm missing, but at the end of this year, quite hard for me, I couldn't absolutely miss the chance to say hello to all the friends in Adventure Point and post my heart felt wishes to everybody for a happy holiday time and an extraordinary New Year full of joy and beautiful surprises!

Have a wonderful time! sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Happy holidays to you mindysue All the best and peace to you in the new year. Oh and I hope Santa brings you some nice new TM games santa

struzzo glad to see you dropped by. Happy holidays. All the best and peace to you in the New Year.

Merry Christmas
hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
struzzo
Opportunist Explorer
struzzo

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Thanks so much hatshepsut!
Merry merry Christmas to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:02 pm

A belated Happy Holidays to all the adventure pointers!  May 2015 be truly blessed for one and all! Happy holidays everyone 907976
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:48 am

I made it back to home sweet home a few days ago. Whew! What an exhausting (but fun) xmas trip. Always nice to see the extended family and catch up. So much driving though, just getting out of Los Angeles is a struggle with all the freeway traffic. We did not arrive there until close to midnight. Driving back was a bit better. Dropped my sister off at the airport yesterday...LAX has got to be one of the worst airports to deal with congestion wise. Only two ways in and out with a gazillion cars all vying for the same lane.

Gelert - Appreciate the sentiment you and others made about AdventurePoint. To this day, I never thought you got the credit you so richly deserve for the adventure game database you put together. I still poke around it from time to time as there are so many games listed in it, even the obscure ones. I know the incredibly hard work you put into the development of it all, just a crazy amount of time. Yet, even now, it is very impressive. Bravo!

winfrey - your avatar animation is strangely hypnotic! Did it always animate like that? I'm feeling sleepy.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy holidays everyone   Happy holidays everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy holidays everyone
Page 1 of 1