Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner) Empty
PostSubject: Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner)   Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:40 am

Or was it an April Fool joke?

Earlier today (and yes, it is the first day of April) I came here and I got a screen saying the forum was being reformatted and everyone needed to register to log in (or something like that) and there was this big PLAY button which made me curious so I clicked on it (perfect fool, I reckon now) and landed in what looked like the middle of a game (a surprisingly interesting game!) and I wanted to know more about it before I actually played it. Now, I'm not sure what exactly happened next as I was totally confused, but I wasn't able to get back to Adventure Point or learn anything more about the game or the new format or anything else.

So now I'm thinking it was something to do with April and 1 ... scratch
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner)   Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Not sure myself. I missed April's Fools this year. I had planned on the dirty sock in the coat pocket for hubby again, but time just seems to skip right by me. Glad I remembered it's Easter sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner)   Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:43 am

hmmm I missed that. I don't know what it could have been

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner)   Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 pm

I still have no idea what that was all about, and I certainly have never been able to find it again. Maybe it was a problem with my computer? The only thing is that the game looked so good, I would really like to play it!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner)   Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:03 am

That's bizarre mindysue! Did you ask Wayne/Gelert about it?
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner)   Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:42 pm

I'm slow in answering you, lakerz, but the truth is I don't know what kind of question to ask. It was all so weird, sort of like accidentally hacking into some strange place where nothing made sense. Which is why I thought it was an elaborate April Fools joke, since it happened on the first of April.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner)   Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hain't amusin' ... it's confusin' (Li'l Abner)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: