Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Voynich Manuscript

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

The Voynich Manuscript Empty
PostSubject: The Voynich Manuscript   The Voynich Manuscript EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:12 am

I watched about 4 videos on this book, I see some good game material there. Anyone seen the documentary yet. Any ideas what this book could mean. They took some samples of the book and dated it back to about 1428. There's a lot of theories about the book, that maybe it has the cure for every disease out there. If you haven't seen the videos you can probably watch them on YouTube, it's quite interesting. Now I'm on the search for the Necronomicon, BS or not sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/

The Voynich Manuscript
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: