Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Village of Evil... A retro text based horror adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gavoid
Wanderer's Apprentice

Village of Evil... A retro text based horror adventure Empty
PostSubject: Village of Evil... A retro text based horror adventure   Village of Evil... A retro text based horror adventure EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Hi all, I'd like to announce Village of Evil, an homage to the classic text based adventures of old such as Castle of Terror.

".. Inspired by classic horror such as The Wickerman and Hammer films with a sprinkling of H P Lovecraft, Village of Evil is an unrepentantly old school text based adventure with pixel art and an incredible atmospheric soundtrack by talented composer Andrea Spontoni."

Please check out the Facebook page for screenshots and more info!

Village of Evil on Facebook
Back to top Go down

Village of Evil... A retro text based horror adventure
Page 1 of 1