Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeRegisterLog in

"Shadows by the Waterhouse"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
novel games
Wanderer's Apprentice

"Shadows by the Waterhouse" Empty
PostSubject: "Shadows by the Waterhouse"   "Shadows by the Waterhouse" EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 10:53 pm

Hello, I am a one-man indiegame developer from Germany with a preference for retro adventures. My newest project is called "Shadows by the Waterhouse / Major Version"  Very Happy

Content:

What starts out as an inconspicuous little crime story around an old weir (Chapter 1 / The Waterhouse) condenses into an exciting thriller (Chapter 2 / The Glass Files) that hardly ignores any current question of the future.

In short, everything ultimately revolves around the question of whether there might be a great unknown power behind all events, which is out to steer everything and everyone in a certain direction and ultimately control the whole world? Greetings from George Orwell ... but look here for to read the whole story and having a look at some screenshots:

https://novel-games.itch.io/shadows-by-the-waterhouse-major-version

Have fun!

Raphael
Back to top Go down

"Shadows by the Waterhouse"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: GAME FORUMS :: Adventure Game Developers !! . . Post News of Your New Games HERE !-
Jump to: