Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Robert Krakoff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

R.I.P. Robert Krakoff Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Robert Krakoff   R.I.P. Robert Krakoff EmptySun May 01, 2022 2:36 am

For those of us who may have used Razer gear as part of their pc setup , I just wanted to pass along that Robert Karkoff , aka RazerGuy , passed 4 days ago .He was 82 .
Robert was a friend personally . This hurts , but , I'll get through it . As a memorial of sorts , I switched my keyboard , mouse , & mouse pad , to my BlackWidow X Chroma (keyboard) , Mamba Tournament Edition (mouse) , & Firefly (mouse pad) . Shame I can't use my Barracuda AC-1 sound card , without a motherboard & os swap .

R.I.P.  Robert . You're missed .

Gelert likes this post

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Robert Krakoff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: