Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Has anyone played or have opinions on Agharta the Hollow Earth? Of particular interest are the controls, gameplay and story. Would this be a good game to try for an adventure game player?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm

I've always fancied this too. All I can tell you, from a personal point of view, is that I asked about it on FFC once, and general comment was that it was hard going. Whether it was mainly because of the controls, I'm not sure, as I don't remember. I've looked for the thread in the archive, but haven't found it. scratch

I have the game still in its sealed wrapping and it looks great in it's artificially tatty box. I may be tempted to break the seal one day despite what I was told.

The box is Swedish, but the game is in English.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:37 pm

GreyFuss I've looked at this game a few times thinking it sounded good but I haven't played it. It is listed as a point and click 3rd person action adventure.

http://www.adventure-archiv.de/index.htm

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:45 pm

It is hatshepsut but, if you take a look at the database page, it says it has action (but 'easy' action), as well. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Gelert wrote:
It is hatshepsut but, if you take a look at the database page, it says it has action (but 'easy' action), as well. pirat

Yes Gelert, It was AP's Database the convinced me to look further into this game but I wanted to get some kind of confirmation on whether it is Point&Click or not. AP lists it as Mouse/Keyboard but that could mean a lot of keyboard commands or just a few that aren't needed much. The link that Hatshepsut provided does say P&C but I was hoping someone who had played the game could give more info. ReplacementDocs does not have a manual which would have been proof. The games screenshots do look really good. Maybe I will just play it and see for myself. Hmmm, I wonder if its fully voice with good music?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Gelert oops sorry I forgot to list that easy action part.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 pm

I sort of remember that thread from FFC. I think it's the game with the killer penguins. A poster named Richard, whom I haven't seen around the 'net in years, was the one who played it. It sounded not at all like a fun game.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Quote :
I think it's the game with the killer penguins What a Face

Thanks Jen

I have the game coming so I guess I will be able to see for myself.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 am

Heh. I think Spud has killer penguins, too, and the one in GAG ruins the libido, so I've heard. And to think I've always liked penguins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions   Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Agharta the Hollow Earth - Opinions
Page 1 of 1