Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?

Go down 
+3
Gelert
Mystery Lover
jkeerie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:27 am

Hi hatshepsut!
Allot of supernatual things go on at this island!! Men that aren't really human, but some sort of black smoke...
The previous seasons are on DVD and can be rented from BlockBuster Video or on line .
We missed the first 2 seasons, so over the summer, we rented them, and watched them and we were hooked!!
Excellent story, excellent acting, and now this is the final season!!! They said all our quesdtions will be answered... Lol! I'm still waiting for that!
So many extraordinary things happen to these people... amazing imaginations, these writers! I will be sad when it ends.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 am

Thanks Mystery Lover, it sounds very interesting. This is what really caught my attention: What if this is us ? What if these are our dead bodies?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Ya! This is another strange thing about the Island! Time travel!!! There is what I can best describe as the Islands own clock. Turn it one way, you travel in the past, turn it another way, and you are in the future. The Island also has a strong magnetic field, and it's gets blown up, and now the Islands clock is messed up, and the year keeps changing on it!! Until one of the people there fixes it. But by then, some where scattered at one time period and others in another. It's pretty wild!
It doesn't cost much to rent Lost one season at a time. And with nothing really good to watch on tv, I promise you wouldn't be disappointed!
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:10 pm

and depending on where you live your library might have them--- ours does
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Oh this latest episode threw a monkey wrench into it! I actually thought I was starting to "get it" and now I am "lost" once more.

Looks like Jacob vs BS Locke....good versus evil. Which is which?
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:20 pm

BS Locke is evil, Jacob I s good. Locke is recruiting the rebels, Syid, Sawyer, and Jacob went after Hugo and Jack... good people. I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Wow! I loved that Fight scene with Syid and that that other guy!! I can't believe Syid lost! Okay, I know we are to assume that Syid had turned evil. But, My gut is telling me he is faking it. I'm wondering if he just bought some time to figure out how to kill BS Locke? Or Is he truly evil?
Kate isn't part of the whole BS Locke thing, so how does this fit?
What did BS Locke do with Sawyer? Did Sawyer turn bad? Or did BS Locke promise him he could bring back his dead girl? Or was the promise just to be able to leave?
Looks like our only good guys are The Doc and Hugo! Now that BS Locke has his recruits, what's next?
Jacob plans to use The Doc somehow....
Again, more quesstions with no answers - yet.

Was Syid in the future because BS Locke took off the island???
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Okay...I started out yesterday thinking: Finally...we have some answers. Locke is the "evil one" yada yada yada. Sayid is going to kill him...and oops...it doesn't work! What the ...??? Now BS Locke has all his recruits....but for what?

I don't know about Sayid. Quite frankly...who can he trust???? The supposed good guys in the temple tried to kill him how many times! Does he trust BS Locke, though? Hmmmm...

What will BS Locke do with Kate? She isn't part of his plans...and she clearly doesn't trust him.

They keep promising answers! Please define "answer" because just end up with different questions! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 pm

I hope we do not have to wait until the 10th episode to have our questions answered! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 pm

So, Richard can't die unless someone else kills him... Suddenly Jack believes his life has a purpose on the island and is a good canidate to be the Island's new protecter. Hurly you'd think would be the better man for the job, since he sees Jacob and Jack doesn't. Is this really Jacob's spirit? Or BS Locke taking adeceitful form of Jacob to trick the Doc into staying?
Ben, seems like in the real life, would have been a nice guy.
But even though Island Ben was bad, he seems to only wanted to fit in and be accepted. He didn't go back to Locke, so maybe he will remain good?
What happened to Sawyer??
The sub that was coming is Whitemoore, who doesn't care who's on the island, he just wants to blow it up.
So, he can't be the ride that Locke was waiting for, right?
Still have so many questions!
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:15 pm

I thought it was interesting that Ben decided not to go with BS Locke. Why again does Whitmore want to blow up the island? I don't recall the reason.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Wasn't it Ben's people who Blew up Whitmore's people? The original Darma Initiation.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Oh...that's right! Revenge! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:30 pm

I wonder what will happen? Obviously Whitmore won't be able to carry out his orders. Jacob or Locke or both may somehow intervene.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Seems likely....although BS Locke could give a fig about the island. He may even be an accomplice of Whitmore.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Ohhh man! I never thought that!! Huh.
But why did Locke want Ben to be the overseer of the island then?
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Perhaps because Ben found a purpose and a sense of belonging to the island, BS Locke thougtht it would be a good way to get him to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:44 pm

That makes sense. I actually liked the Ben in real world!!
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Me too! Seemed like a nice guy and dedicated teacher.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Ya, and that girl was his daughter on the island. Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Very.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Well, I'm still waiting for ALLOT of answers!!!
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 pm

You and the rest of the world. Laughing They had better not cop out and leave us with half-answers. I hate when shows do that! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Oooo... I'd be so mad!! But they did say ALL our questions would be answered. So as much as I HATE waiting, that's what we are stuck doing!
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Okay...does anyone have any thoughts on the series finale???? I still am a bit confused...but the ending was on the whole well done. I'll miss Jack and Kate and Sawyer and Jin and Sun, etc.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next