Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life   Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life.
I hate to be critical... but I really can't say that I enjoyed this one that much. I felt they talked too much and some of their conversations were boring or silly and it did not have enough action...puzzles... maybe I'm expecting too much from some games. But but after awhile I was looking forward to the end.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life   Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 pm

winfrey, sorry to hear that the game wasn't enjoyable to you. I have it sitting in my to play pile right now. Can you skip the dialog ? Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life   Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Yes, I finally started doing that-- Laughing
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life   Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:46 pm

And oh there is a place where you can die... fortunately I had a save close to the part-- there are a few timed parts in it too. I am not one that is fond of timed parts.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life   Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:05 pm

I have a tendency to skip dialog if it becomes to tedious. I don't like timed sequences, especially if they are unforgiving. The part where you can die, is there a warning or does it take you by surprise ? Did you play The Scorpio Ritual ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life   Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:21 pm

no warning--- I have to go somewhere I will give you a hint when I get back

Exit the bridge and Sylvie says there is an intruder on board. and here

See a gate on the left. Inside is a hangar and the dog is guarding it too.
The second one you don't die but there is a timed part and you have to start over from a save if you don't do it right-- and I would be very impressed if you did it right on the first try...lol let me know
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life   Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Yes I will let you know. But I very seldom get a timed sequence on the first try. Ok that was wishful thinking, I don't ever remember getting a timed sequence on the first try. lol

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life   Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Mystery- The Tree of Life
Page 1 of 1