Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . Empty
PostSubject: Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .   Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi folks!

I have a contact at Mamba Games who will soon be conducting an interview with Jane Jensen (of course, of Gabriel Knight and Gray Matter fame).

Very kindly, the lady in question has offered to me the opportunity to forward to her any questions I may have regarding Jane Jensen's work and Gray Matter in particular. She will then endeavor to ask them in the interview.

As many of us are looking forward to Gray Matter, I thought it would be a nice idea to ask here.

Just post your question here and I'll ensure it reaches the person at Mamba Games' who will be interviewing Jane Jensen. I can't definitively promise that it will be used, but your question may well be one of those chosen to pose to Ms Jensen. You'll then see your question and Ms Jensen's reply in the final interview transcript.

So, please, this is a pretty special opportunity. Ask away.

Gelert flower
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .   Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Personally the only thing I want to hear from anybody is "Gray Matter has released today" and where you can buy it.

Last edited by GreyFuss on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .   Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Okay. Noted. Neutral

I forgot to mention in my first post. Gray Matter is pencilled in for a UK release date in April, and they say it "will be shipped on Friday 16 April, 2010".
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .   Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Gelert I have 3 questions.

1. I would like to know if Gray Matter is going to release on that penciled in date or close to it.

2. I would like to know if there will be more games like Gray Matter coming out.

3. I would like to know if there is any possibility of another Gabriel Knight type of game in the future.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .   Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Thankyou hatshepsut. I'll make sure your questions reach the interviewer. Smile

I really thought there'd be more interest than this. Neutral
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .   Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:14 pm

You are welcome Gelert and thank you for the opportunity. I thought there would be more interest too. scratch

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Igor Hardy
Wanderer's Apprentice
Igor Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .   Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am

hatshepsut, you beat me to the questions I'm most interested to hear responses to (yours 2nd and 3rd). Sad

Another thing I'd like to ask is at what difficulty will the puzzles in the game be and how do they compare to other adventure games released on the market today?

Last edited by Igor Hardy on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hardydev.com
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .   Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:22 am

Thanks Igor. I'll include your questions too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .   Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden opportunity to ask Jane Jensen a question or two . . .
Page 1 of 1