Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wo-wow! eBay selling can be sooo inconsistent!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Wo-wow! eBay selling can be sooo inconsistent! Empty
PostSubject: Wo-wow! eBay selling can be sooo inconsistent!   Wo-wow! eBay selling can be sooo inconsistent! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 am

Blue Heat has sold for as little as £10 to £20 in the last 12 months, mostly due to the fact that someone had a hoard of them, and that devalued the game somewhat. But .............. up it goes again ...................... probably just a couple of very keen bidders ........ but if they'd known how relatively un-rare it is at the moment ..... they might have waited.

Blue Heat on eBay
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Wo-wow! eBay selling can be sooo inconsistent! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wo-wow! eBay selling can be sooo inconsistent!   Wo-wow! eBay selling can be sooo inconsistent! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 am

Wow! I remember stumbling across a link to an Amazon seller who had a lot of boxed copies selling for around $40 I think? I thought about buying one as my copy of the game is without the box. Heh, so from $40 to $250 then. I wonder if the Amazon seller is still selling them now...
Back to top Go down

Wo-wow! eBay selling can be sooo inconsistent!
Page 1 of 1