Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON! Empty
PostSubject: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:00 am

By Gelert on Thu Mar 19, 2009 at 12:19PM

Check out the NEWS section of Adventure Point for some exciting updates on the soon-to-be-released English Language version of the excellent looking MindFactory fan game, Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of the Templars. I'm a huge Broken Sword fan (1 & 2 especially), and this fan-made sequel has me champing at the bit.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:01 am

By danyboy_ on Fri Mar 20, 2009 at 2:21AM

Great news thanks Gelert!

CU

danyboy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:46 pm

I'm also a big fan of the Broken Sword series. I have kinda lost track of the fan made Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of the Templers. Has the English version been released or is it still be worked on ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:55 pm

I could be wrong here but isn't this remake keyboard controlled or some variation of keyboard and mouse. You have no idea as to how much I dislike having to mess with keys in my game playing....not that there is anything wrong with that Cool
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:09 pm

I think that you are correct that it is keyboard and or keyboard/mouse control. I do not care much for keyboard control myself, finding it clumsy for me I seem to spend more time watching the keys instead of the game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!   NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT! English language version of Broken Sword 2.5 coming SOON!
Page 1 of 1