Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Cassandra Galleries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for Cassandra Galleries Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Cassandra Galleries   Looking for Cassandra Galleries EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Hello, I was just googling for Cassandra Galleries, and found a listing for it at MobyGames. So I clicked on MobyGames under Cassandra Galleries, and on MobyGames' Rap Sheet I clicked on "buy/trade" and I found 2 listings under "available for trade" for this game from someone named Drew Blank for a Windows version of this game. Clicking on Drew Blank's name brings me here to AP.

So, Drew Blank, I'm considering a trade for Cassandra Galleries - may I please trade for this game with you?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cassandra Galleries   Looking for Cassandra Galleries EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:18 am

hmmm..I hope his middle initial isn't A.(Drew A. Blank?) I have been looking for this one too K5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cassandra Galleries   Looking for Cassandra Galleries EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 am

Well, if you find it before I do, Ang, could you please share it with me - let me borrow it, please?

People - if you happen to have a copy of Cassandra Galleries, may I borrow it, please?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cassandra Galleries   Looking for Cassandra Galleries EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Ang Looking for Cassandra Galleries 428568

K515 Cassandra Galleries is rare and very hard to find. I've been looking for it for several years. If a person was Lucky enough to find Cassandra Galleries for sale it would probably be very expensive. The last one that I knew of for sale was several years ago and it sold for several hundred dollars. I really doubt that anyone who is Lucky enough to own Cassandra Galleries would loan it out.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Cassandra Galleries   Looking for Cassandra Galleries Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Cassandra Galleries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: SWAP SHOP :: Game Trading Centre-
Jump to: