Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi Ang Your Cruise for a Corpse box is beautiful. I love those lift off top boxes. Your background is lovely too Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Very nice box Miss Ang. Is it smaller than a big box or are your Xmas decorations large?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:41 pm

It is a 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 2 box. My cats keep getting in my tree so I thought I would put the box on their perch.. rendeer

The rain has turned to heavy snow here...great packing snow. Think I will go out and help my DH salt. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:44 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
HandsFree wrote:
GreyFuss wrote:
Quivering is shrinkwrapped cheers
You better keep it that way. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 861534 Smile

You bet I will. There is a strict policy at GF Castle...no opening of sealed vintage big boxed games for any reason or ye shall become fodder for the hungry Grue Evil or Very Mad

Ok..so I mention to Greyfuss that I have 2 sealed The Quivering and I might want to open one to play it. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 A010 Whelp... guess I won't be doing that anytime soon. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 D038
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Merry Christmas to me. santa

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 Decgames
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 am

Great Xmas to you Ang

Isn't that big box of Celtica beautiful? Not necessarily the artwork but that its just so dang hard to get a hold of one in decent shape. Super find
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 am

Hi Ang

That's the kind of Christmas I like Smile

I love those Celtica and Martian Memorandum boxes.

I hadn't heard of The Little Prince before, I found it on the data base, sounds like a nice little game, nice box too Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:25 am

The Celtica box could be in better shape but I am just happy I found a boxed copy. A couple more on the way. I love Christmas. rendeer (Oh..and no smokin hot poster with Voyeur. )
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:31 am

Ang, I would be happy with Celtica in any kind of shape too, it's very rare Smile Martian Memorandum is a good find too. Too bad you didn't get the hot poster with Voyeur.

Can't wait to see what else is coming your way. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 am

That is a very nice christmas Ang. Jealous of MM and Celtica.

That's a couple of missing Voyeur posters now, I think someone in the world must be hoarding them. It must be GreyFuss, and he is sitting in his dungeon with a whole room lined with the same poster and he is laughing a maniacal laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gonchi
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:25 am

I sent GreyFuss only one Voyeur poster, so if he's got more, he has another source.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm

More that have entered the gates of GF Castle

The first one I blame on me being jealous of Mr Mullane's big box and for me not knowing about this game. I had to search out one for myself.

The second one...why is this so hard to find? Been trying for ages

The last one is beautiful and new/sealed

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 IMGP5326
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 IMGP5315
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 IMGP5333
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Oh for the love.........now I am going to have to seek Synnergist out. Looks very cool.
Nice finds GF. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 131224
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 pm

AngDMC wrote:
Oh for the love.........now I am going to have to seek Synnergist out. Looks very cool.
Nice finds GF. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 131224

lol! Can't blame me for your addiction passion on this one Miss Ang, blame it all on Mullane Laughing
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:54 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
AngDMC wrote:

lol! Can't blame me for your addiction passion on this one Miss Ang, blame it all on Mullane Laughing

Yes yes...passion..Lol...too funny.
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Someone outbid me by 15 cents on Synnergist a few weeks ago, cough. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 766853
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:04 pm

lol! Can't blame me on that either HandsFree as it couldn't have been me, I got this Synnergist through a collector friend not an auction site. Hmmm...anyone here care to fess up about the 15 cents? pirat
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh GreyFuss very very nice just beautiful finds Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:34 pm

GreyFuss wrote:

The first one I blame on me being jealous of Mr Mullane's big box and for me not knowing about this game. I had to search out one for myself.

I do what I can. Yours however, is once again in much better condition.

Is there anything else you want me to buy, so that you then have to (by law) go get a copy of too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm jealous GF. Been after Acalius for ages. Grrrrr!

Have you played it? Nothing special? Understatement perhaps?

Still after it though. Gap on shelf. Won't do. No, indeed. Won't do. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Yes I have played it Gee. I liked it but then it is my kind of game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:19 am

Mullane said, "That's a couple of missing Voyeur posters now, I think someone in the world must be hoarding them."

Gee, who would do such a strange thing as that...perhaps wallpapering their room with them maybe? Nah, nobody would be so twisted. What?!? Hey, stop looking at me like that. <slinks off whistling away>

HandsFree, what price did the Synngerist auction end up at?

Synnergist does have a neat looking box graphic. That's a good get GreyFuss, it will look good in the dungeon. Same with the Golden Dolphin game. I remember when it first came out, I saw a boxed copy at the local Fry's Electronics store. It was priced at $60 I believe, so I passed it up, waiting for it to get cheaper. Maybe 6 weeks later I went back and there were no more copies of that game on the shelf. Looked around and zero copies anywhere. Like it had dropped off the face of the earth. Finally picked up a JC copy off ebay for a big enough amount, that I wish I had just bought it new at Frys that day, LOL.

GreyFuss, I'm sorry to say that I no longer own the opened copy of Alice: Interactive Museum, so I can't offer it to you for a pittance. I traded it to somebody for a boxed (but not shrinkwrapped) 'Treasure Hunter', another kinda hard to find game. I then traded that away for several other kinda rarish games (which probably wasn't a good trade on my part).
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 pm

lakerz wrote:
HandsFree, what price did the Synngerist auction end up at?
I think it was seven pounds something (UK seller).
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Now that I got my mac back from the apple store, I'm back online (not using Mom's PC anymore) and waiting for the new Christmas games to come - hopefully on/before Dec. 24.

Here's a picture of that Promised Land game that came while my mac was in the shop:

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 Promisedland

I don't care if my games come in a JC only - just as long as I get the games I'm after.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:09 pm

A game without it's box is only half there. Like a sandwich without the bread, a car without the paint, a box of chocolates without the chocolates. A game without a box is sad indeed Sad

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next