Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 am

A game without a box is like Gabriel Knight 3 without a cat hair moustache.

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 am

lol Mullane you are absolutely right Laughing

hatshepsut

GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:30 am

Like Agatha without Christie
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:04 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Like Agatha without Christie

Hehehehe - lol. Well, I'm there are plenty of other Agatha's who may be aspiring writers of crime stories that have not came into the limelight yet, right?

But really - would you pass up getting a good game just because it comes in a JC, or a CD in a paper sleeve, and it has no box?? I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 pm

This came in today..Shiny sturdy box with lift off top. Very Happy

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 CIMG15502-500x400Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 CIMG1552-500x400
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Oh wow Ang that is a really great find. I love those lift off top boxes Smile cheers

hatshepsut

GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:54 pm

I always get a laugh when I see "The Cosmic Gender Bender" Good find Miss Ang and in excellent condition. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 7
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 am

I love that purply-blue box Ang. Great find!

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 am

GreyFuss wrote:
I always get a laugh when I see "The Cosmic Gender Bender" Good find Miss Ang and in excellent condition. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 7

I had that game, too. I bought it way back in 1996 at Babbage's Etc at the local mall, played it twice, and then I sold it to someone on VOGONS.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:39 am

Nice find Ang. It looks in great condition.

Here are the latest things to reach me.
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 DSC00132
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 DSC00131-1
The Quivering is just a coincidence. I wasn't trying to copy anyone..... I swear.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Nice finds Mullane Smile Is The Quirvering open?

hatshepsut

Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:43 pm

It looks as though you have a lovely collection Mullane, and that you've strived hard to build it up too.

Really nice to see. Smile

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Nice catch Mullane

Ahhh...a DVD Big Box Version of Tender Loving Care. I loved that game movie.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Very nice Mullane. I too have the TLC in a large box shrinkwrapped. Noticed this... Rex box has small half moon cut outs on each side of the box for lifting it off. I have never seen that before. I don't think. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 D018

This one came in today. A little wear in the corners but can be repaired some.
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 G060

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 CIMG1556-1Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 CIMG1557-1
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Nice box Miss Ang

I have never tried the Lord of the Rings games. Do they lean more towards adventure than action? RPG?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi GF..It says adventure/RPG but pretty sure it is more RPG. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 A018
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Thanks Miss Ang, then you haven't played any of the series?

I had a boat load of games arrive today. Boat pulled up to the castle gates in the moat . These are but a few...

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 IMGP5540
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 IMGP5558
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 IMGP5548
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:17 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Is The Quirvering open?

hatshepsut
It has been opened, yes.

Thanks Gelert. Coming from you; A real honour.

I think I seen the auction that you won GreyFuss. Very nice work!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Very nice box Ang Smile

Nice new arrivals GreyFuss Smile

hatshepsut

GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Did that auction include these?? The second one is not in perfect shape and the box is open but the Jewel Case is new/shrinkwrapped.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 IMGP5591
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 IMGP5583
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Very very nice finds GreyFuss. Backpacker great find. Very Happy

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Nice finds GF.A boxed The Neverhood..very cool . I have The Neverhood..2 of them I think and have been looking for a boxed version forever. You found Backpacker? The picture isn't showing up for me. Nice nice nice..
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Ang is the picture showing for you now ? If it isn't try a refresh on that page.

hatsahepsut

Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Hi Hats...yes it is now. Thanks. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 A022
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Very Happy

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next