Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish   Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Exclusive at BigFish Games

Help Stan Riddle escape the Haunted Manor! After being trapped by the Lord of Mirrors, Stan needs you to guide him to safety! Use your Hidden Object skills to find valuable items and piece together perplexing puzzles. Discover why a beautiful mansion has been abandoned and what caused the owner to disappear. Come up with a clever escape plan to reach your friends in Haunted Manor – Lord of Mirrors!

See it Here

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish   Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:10 pm

I think I will be getting this as my second free game for buying 12 games at BFG during March. Not the Collector's Edition since I don't care for the extras, just the regular game.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish   Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 pm

It sounds like an intriguing story. Let us know how like it Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish   Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:43 am

I finished playing Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors today and while I don't rate it as a great game, it was really pretty good and well worth the price of the regular game, which is the game I had. It ended with a "To Be Continued" message and I enjoyed it enough to be looking forward to the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish   Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors at BigFish
Page 1 of 1