Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:56 am

Thankyou very much to Faust for coming up with the idea of this section of the forums, and for consenting to be the Moderator for this area.

Please don't expect Faust to know ALL the answers but, if he (or, for that matter any of us), can help, I'm sure he will.

Anyway, this is the place to ask.

Thanks Faust! Very Happy

Last edited by Gelert on Thu May 13, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:07 am

cheers

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:13 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Excellent Idea Faust and congratulations on becoming a Moderator here at The Point.

I would like to be the first to ask for help in this brand new area. I hope you can find the solution.

Problem:

I have many, many games that run on all different types of systems and I have 5 computers to play all these games on and they run perfectly. So you can see that my problem is not in getting these games to run. My problem is a little more complex. You see I have all these games to play but I can't always find the time to give them my undivided attention for long periods. Mr Faust, all I ask of you is to add 2 more hours to a day to devote to adventuring only. I am sure that you can do this simple thing for me.......right? I thank you in advance. What a great place to get help.

BTW...Hi Mrs Faust Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! 7
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:26 pm

That is something I can do Greyfuss ! Matter of fact, I 'm going to fire up Dracula Origin a bit later .

BTW, Mrs. Faust said hi !
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:42 pm

I have the exact same issue, GF!!! If Mr. Faust can provide a solution...we should sticky it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:08 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Excellent Idea Faust and congratulations on becoming a Moderator here at The Point.

I would like to be the first to ask for help in this brand new area. I hope you can find the solution.

Problem:

I have many, many games that run on all different types of systems and I have 5 computers to play all these games on and they run perfectly. So you can see that my problem is not in getting these games to run. My problem is a little more complex. You see I have all these games to play but I can't always find the time to give them my undivided attention for long periods. Mr Faust, all I ask of you is to add 2 more hours to a day to devote to adventuring only. I am sure that you can do this simple thing for me.......right? I thank you in advance. What a great place to get help.

BTW...Hi Mrs Faust Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! 7

So many adventures, so little time !!! Off the top of my head, albeit a bit pointed (poking fun at myself here !), woul be to try to consolidate your systems/hard drives, in to one or two of your computers . Devoting time to our games, I'm in the same boat ! I have games that I got years ago, that I know I haven't played yet ! I'm about to add to that as well ! Besides the trades I have going, I MAY, & I stress MAY, be getting Vampire Diaries in a trade . So many adventures, so little time ! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Vampire Diaries Very Happy I hope that trade works out for you Faust

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:14 pm

That makes both of us !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!   Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! And welcome to the new Technical Tips Centre!
Page 1 of 1