Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roger Waters~The Wall Live

Go down 
+2
hatshepsut
AngDMC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Roger Waters~The Wall Live Empty
PostSubject: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Roger Waters~The Wall Live A049 WOO HOOO...Got my tickets to see Roger Waters ~ The Wall Live in October!!! I am soooo flippin excited. HUZZAH!!Roger Waters~The Wall Live A049
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 pm

wow Ang that is so extremely cool Cool cheers

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Who is Roger Walters scratch and can you get tickets to see him dead? Cool
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:24 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Who is Roger Walters scratch and can you get tickets to see him dead? Cool

GF..I don't know who Roger Walters is either...but Roger Waters was the bass player for Pink Floyd and he is very much alive. Very Happy

Thanks Hats..I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Oh!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Thats right...I remember my Gramma talking about the band Pink Froyd...country and western if I remember her stories right. It had to be because she always mentioned that there was a lot of grass so it must have something to do with farms or the outdoors.

Miss Ang...will this concert be outdoors on a lawn or a place where there is a lot of grass?
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Greyfuss...

You are very funny! lol!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:32 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Thats right...I remember my Gramma talking about the band Pink Froyd...country and western if I remember her stories right. It had to be because she always mentioned that there was a lot of grass so it must have something to do with farms or the outdoors.

Miss Ang...will this concert be outdoors on a lawn or a place where there is a lot of grass?

GF..This will be indoors..where grass is not ..err umm..not able to grow Roger Waters~The Wall Live Icon_lol . Also..Did Gramma have her teeth in that day she told you stories of Pink Froyd and could not pronounce Floyd? Roger Waters~The Wall Live Icon_silent

Hi there JK.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:10 am

Hey there, Ang! Smile How's life in tomato land??? Still thinking back to traveling through your neck of the woods...and happily meeting a cyber friend! This summer's business trip will take me to Chi town. Won't nearly be as much fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 pm

I saw Pink Floyd's Wall concert in L.A. back in the day. From the cheap seats, but it was still spectacular! And there was a lot of grass. Funny, 'cause it was indoors. Must've been artificial.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Jen wrote:
I saw Pink Floyd's Wall concert in L.A. back in the day. From the cheap seats, but it was still spectacular! And there was a lot of grass. Funny, 'cause it was indoors. Must've been artificial.

Hey Jen..I have seen Pink Floyd a few times inside and out side and fabulous every time. It seems that there were a lot weeds growing in the grass inside and out. Back then it was easy to get away with potting plants indoors. I think even the security staff was made up of many gardeners. Neutral
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Awesome, Ang!!! One of the few bands that I missed seeing--- I did see-- The Doors.... Janis Joplin....The Beatles...The Supremes.... oh- do they fit into this ....Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters~The Wall Live   Roger Waters~The Wall Live Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger Waters~The Wall Live
Page 1 of 1