Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selfmade game "Identity"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oase
Wanderer's Apprentice

Selfmade game "Identity" Empty
PostSubject: Selfmade game "Identity"   Selfmade game "Identity" EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:42 am

Hello, my name is Raphael Vogt and I`ve made an Adventure Game called "Identität ".

Story: You are a psychotherapist with a lonely house near a little town and among a nice natural landscape, inspecting some secrets ... ESCAPE the novel and find out your real IDENTITY!

The artfully created game includes three main locations, about 25 different screens and many german text sites of the original novel called "The grave of a writer". For game trailers & screenshots look @ www.artsunited.de/blog

The game works @ WINDOWS; 120 MB. If you are interested to play it, so follow this link: http://www.filefront.com/16858241/IDENTIT%C4T.exe

Have fun with it, although its language is german! Problems? - I´ll try to help you Wink

Greetings, Raphael
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Selfmade game "Identity"   Selfmade game "Identity" EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:38 am

Hi and Selfmade game "Identity" 506268 oase

Looks like a very interesting game. Thank you

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Selfmade game "Identity"   Selfmade game "Identity" EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Guten Tag oase, I'll download your game later and have a look. I love looking at other people's work. Good luck with your project, will there be an English version of this game sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/

PostSubject: Re: Selfmade game "Identity"   Selfmade game "Identity" EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Hello, congrats on creating your game, O! Is it a free d/l, or do I have to buy it?
Back to top Go down
oase
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: your questions about my game   Selfmade game "Identity" EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 pm

The Download is free (cause it is my first selfmade game and so its more important for me to get feedback about the game than to collect money ... for a project of unkown quality).

There will be an English version, providing that enough people will express their interest!
So, i`ll be waiting Wink

Greetings, the author
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfmade game "Identity"   Selfmade game "Identity" Empty

Back to top Go down

Selfmade game "Identity"
Page 1 of 1