Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure games for sale

Go down 
+2
hatshepsut
Gelert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Adventure games for sale Empty
PostSubject: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi folks!

Adventure games for sale - Not cheap as chips unfortunately - I need the dosh to put one of my offspring through Uni... :o)

Anyway, it's that time again when I'm selling off some of my Adventure games, many of which (but not all), once formed part of my collection. Others are ones I bought not realising I already had them, or ones to trade on GameTZ. Adventure games for sale 632275

If you're interested in taking a look many of them are here:

Adventure games on eBay

My selling reputation is excellent - I've sold on several forums before without any problems or glitches. See the main Adventure Point (database) website ( Smile ),for more info. on every one of the Adventure games I have available.

I might be willing to trade/sell through GameTZ in occasional circumstances, if that is preferred to eBay. I'd prefer eBay, and by auction, though wherever possible. I will be listing all on eBay soon, so please be patient if there's one you fancy but that isn't on eBay yet. As I say, I'd prefer to let them go through auction.

Some of these games are sealed and new, and most are boxed and complete. I'm willing to test games on XP if anyone wants me to. My floppy drive is down though, meaning that some of the floppy games are untested by me and you'll have to take as seen I'm afraid. Otherwise, Windows 98 (or DOSbox from what I understand), will usually do the trick. Smile

Not all of the games I have available are listed on eBay yet. Just ask if you're interested and I'll let you know if it's ready to sell.

To give you some idea, just some of the games I have for sale include:

Discworld
Fairy Tale of Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya
3 Skulls of the Toltecs (I have more than one available)
Liath
Return of the Phantom
Aura: Fate of the Ages
Jack the Ripper (the classic GameTek, early 90's version)
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Gift
Nightlong
The New Addams Family Series (rare and obscure Adventure game this one)
Gast: The Greatest Little Ghost
Ecoquest
Les Manley
The Big Red Adventure
The Lost Adventures of Legend (fantastic collection of Legend Adventures in a big box)
The Gene Machine
Tomb Raider: Chronicles (htf trapezium shaped box version)
C.I.T.Y. 2000: London
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
The New Adventures of the Time Machine
Aliens: A Comic Book Adventure
Touche: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer (BOXED AND COMPLETE)
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
Limbo of the Lost
The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition
Pepper's Adventures in Time
The Watchmaker
Mystery of the Druids
Mystery of the Mummy
Blue Ice
Sophie's World
Weird
Aureum: A Roman Treasure hunt
Scrutiny in the Great Round
Agatha Christie: Peril At End House
Tears of Betrayal
Perry Rhodan: The Immortals of Terra
Amerzone (from the makers of Syberia)
The Dig
Blue Heat: The Case of the Covergirl Murders
Gobliiins 4
Faust: Seven Sins of the Soul
Diabolik: The Original Sin
Ring: The Legend of the Niebelungen
Drascula: The Vampire Strikes Back

Soundtracks

The Dig (Michael Land's soundtrack)

Non-Adventure games

Panzer Dragoon
Unreal
Indycar Racing
Prisoner of War
Lemmings

Last edited by Gelert on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:55 am

A very nice list of games Gelert Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:23 am

Gelert,
I'm interested in the soundtrack for The Dig.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 am

Hi Lady K,

This is one in which there's been a fair bit of interest on other forums (Digital Press, etc.), so I'm going to eBay it in the next few days. I just need to get as much as I can for my stuff at the moment. Two children at college at the same time from September - EEK! affraid Otherwise, I wouldn't be selling some of these, but keeping them for trading on GameTZ.

Gelert.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 pm

I understand. I'll see if I can inflate the price for you on eBay. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Lady Kestrel wrote:
I understand. I'll see if I can inflate the price for you on eBay. Wink

Thanks for understanding LadyK. Sorry to be such a pain in the bum.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Some of these now sold, but many others reduced in starting price.

Quick! Grab a bargain! Some of these Adventure games may not be seen for sale again for a while. Smile

Still have some more to list though.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Oh Wow Gelert..you have Gift. You sure don't see those around on EBay or Amazon..etc. I have this game in the DVD version. Is yours the same or boxed. (Hoping you say boxed.. Adventure games for sale A114 )
How much are you asking for it? Adventure games for sale A040

EDIT..P. S. I looked at your EBay listings and didn't see it..Are you going to list it there?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm

AngDMC wrote:
Oh Wow Gelert..you have Gift. You sure don't see those around on EBay or Amazon..etc. I have this game in the DVD version. Is yours the same or boxed. (Hoping you say boxed.. Adventure games for sale A114 )
How much are you asking for it? Adventure games for sale A040

EDIT..P. S. I looked at your EBay listings and didn't see it..Are you going to list it there?

You're right about not seeing it too often. That's what i thought too. I've no idea of what to expect for it, so I think I'll have to eBay it, Ang, and take a chance on it bombing. It might get a million bids, but I doubt it. It is the boxed version though.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am

That's quite the list of games to sell there Gelert! I wonder, how much time do you spend setting up each auction page? They all look very well done, good use of pictures/fonts/colors, etc. I have some games I'd like to sell, but I'm always too lazy to take all that time to set up a nice looking auction page like that, hehe. Anyways, good luck to you, hope you can raise some good funds for the looming college expenses. I'm reading more and more stories here in the USA about all these kids taking on $100,000+ debts to complete a college education. Just completely ridiculous amounts of debt IMO. And this is debt that one cannot ever leave behind in a bankruptcy filing either. The school loans potentially can dog a person for many many years. All in all, I'm forever grateful to my parents for having the mercy (and the means) to pay for my college expenses. That is honestly the best gift they ever gave me, and I give you a lot of credit for trying to help out your children as well. The world is getting tougher and tougher on kids trying to enter the workforce, so every bit of help is huge.

Edit: Regarding Gift...

Yeah, one doesn't hear too much about that game. There are a number of rather obscure games put out by Cryo over the years that were never released in the USA. 'The Guardian of Darkness' and 'Dreams to Reality' are two other Cryo games that I never hear much about.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Yes Sniffer_Dog has great games. Sure wish he would move to the States better yet I could put him and his games up here at Castle GreyFuss. There are a couple rooms that have just become available in the Dungeon that would be perfect for him.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 am

A "couple' of rooms!! Are you suggesting I'm overweight Mr GreyFuss? Ahem! That's code for "How the heck do you know I'm overweight Mr GreyFuss?"!! affraid
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 am

Adventure games for sale 111949

Actually what I meant was that I have a couple of nice rooms for your games and a dark cell suite for you Adventure games for sale 368113
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:14 am

I had a bad feeling that's what you meant. No
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Prices further reduced today.

Some less than £1 starting price.

More collectibles on sale soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure games for sale   Adventure games for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure games for sale
Page 1 of 1