Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Tale of Two Cities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

A Tale of Two Cities Empty
PostSubject: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:29 am

Charles Dickens classic story of love and sacrifice in the French Revelotion comes alive in the latest Enter the Story game series by independent developer Chris Tolworthy. A Tale of Two Cities is the story Lucie Manette who must rescue her father, find her true love and rescue him. It's the story of Sidney Carton who has no family but desperatly wants a family. The story of love and sacrifice set in London and Paris in the late 1700's. Set in the fall of the Bastille and the Great Terror we encounter intense love, massive death, noble sacrifice, world changing revolution,eternal conflicts and spies. Everything that makes up a great adventure.

A Tale of Two Cities is now released and available for purchase on the website found Here

A Tale of Two Cities Crowd_for_web

A Tale of Two Cities Atotc_wine_shop

A Tale of Two Cities Atotc_inn

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:07 am

I keep meaning to check out the 'Enter the Story' games, but there's just been so much to play in my queue that I've neglected to check them out. The games do look interesting though, and the website is definitely linked to my favorites for when I do get a good opportunity to play one.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:26 am

Check them out lakerz. They're very 'big' and very good.

Also, Chris rarely mentions it, but all of his game projects are done with a greater charitable cause in mind. Read more regarding 'land rent' on his Enter the Story website.

Gelert.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:19 am

Okay Gelert, I'll make sure I check out his website. Thanks for the heads up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Two Cities
Page 1 of 1