Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Lace Mamba Global announce early digital release for RHEM: Trilogy

Brighton based publishers Lace Mamba Global today announce their upcoming adventure RHEM Trilogy will be released today via all major digital networks.
“By the time you see this message I will have been long gone from RHEM. If fate has kept you a prisoner here I can offer you the opportunity to return to your own world. But I will need your help. In RHEM is a letter I have written to my brother. If you help me get this letter to my brother ZETAIS I can help you get back to your world.”
Rhem: A rich and complex place with its own rules. On a quest to uncover the secrets of a mysterious letter. The only possibility of a return home is a letter, which consists of four hidden fragments, which it must not only find but also put together.
Rhem 2: rejoins the story of KALES and his brother ZETAIS. an intricate pure-puzzle first person adventure game, now lets you explore a hidden city in underground caves far beneath the earth’s surface. You will have to find out the mechanisms of strange looking machines and find Codes to open doors to continue your adventures. Enjoy the beauty and silence of this unique underworld. Explore a city that has never seen sunlight. Finally you will realise, that you are not as alone as you thought you were....
Rhem 3: sets you into a huge, fantastic world full of strange vehicles and buildings, unknown mechanisms and machines, secret passages and doorways. Adventure, logic, attentivness and the ability to solve puzzles will help the player to slowly but surely unveil the mystery of this new adventure on Rhem. Remember, finding the black gem can be the final discovery in Rhem 3, but it must not be...
The boxed version of RHEM : Trilogy and the next instalment, RHEM 4 will be released via retail on 24th September 2010.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
ellen941
Wanderer's Apprentice
ellen941

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:08 pm

I preordered this game in March, every month it seems like there is another delay, is it really coming out on Sept 24th? scratch
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Hi ellen941 and welcome.

The current retail release date for Rhem 4 and Rhem Trilogy is September 29 Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
ellen941
Wanderer's Apprentice
ellen941

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:45 pm

I will have to wait but I'm getting very excited about the release of Rhem 4. I only hope that it will NOT be the last. I was so upset when the Myst series ended. I really enjoy this type of game, I search for them everywhere I can get PC games. I have played all the Myst, Rhem and Syberia games, and also the Mysterious Journey games. I am courious about Schizm 2 and Schizm 2: Chameleon, are they the same game or is Chameleon a sequal to Schizm 2? I am confused as the covers both look the same? scratch What other adventure games are available? I think I have most of them.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Hi ellen941!

Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy 506268

I like your Kermit avatar very much.   Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy 131224
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:18 pm

ellen941 wrote:
I will have to wait but I'm getting very excited about the release of Rhem 4. I only hope that it will NOT be the last. I was so upset when the Myst series ended. I really enjoy this type of game, I search for them everywhere I can get PC games. I have played all the Myst, Rhem and Syberia games, and also the Mysterious Journey games. I am courious about Schizm 2 and Schizm 2: Chameleon, are they the same game or is Chameleon a sequal to Schizm 2? I am confused as the covers both look the same? scratch What other adventure games are available? I think I have most of them.

Ellen941

Mysterious Journey II, Schizm II, The Cameleon are all the same game See Here

Mysterious Journey or Schizm are also the same game See Here

In all there are only 2 games in this series.

I see by the games you like that our tastes are very similar. Dave at Interact has both Rhem 4 and Rhem the Trilogy for Pre-order now. He expects to get them in soon. It is where I have my pre-orders in.

BTW Welcome to the Point, its about time you registered. Watch out you don't step on any knucklehead's around here and stay out of the shadows Cool
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:37 pm

ellen941, I believe that there are more Rhem games planned.

Schizm II, Schizm II: the Cameleon and Mysterious Journey II are the same game. They were released by two different publisher's and that is why the different name's. Very confusing I know. { I still haven't gotten all the Atlantis releases straight}. Also Schizm II/Mysterious Journey II isn't really a sequel to Schizm/Mysterious Journey.

Besides the Myst type games what other adventure games have you played and enjoyed. If you haven't played Slip Space: The Burma - Shave Analogy you might enjoy it. You can find it Here

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
ellen941
Wanderer's Apprentice
ellen941

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Has this game been released yet? scratch I have a pre order in at Amazon but Istill haven't heard anything from them. I don' t want to wait any longer. Sad
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:32 pm

ellen941 Rhem 4 has been released. Rhem Triolgy will release October 8 Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
ellen941
Wanderer's Apprentice
ellen941

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 pm

cheers Where can I get a copy? I would like a disk over a download, just incase I need to reinstall or install on a different computer because one is usually out of space, I just hate to delete my favorite games like the Myst series, Rhem, Syberia, and such. I should just get external hard drives and label the drive as to what games are on it!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:20 pm

You can get Rhem 4 and Rhem Trilogy from Interact.

I don't like taking my games off my computer either.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
ellen941
Wanderer's Apprentice
ellen941

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Sad I went to www.interact.com but no such site, do I have the correct site address?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 pm

ellen941 click on the banner that says Interact at the top of the page, it will take you to the Interact website.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy     Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Digital Release Announced for RHEM: Trilogy
Page 1 of 1