Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a quick hello

Go down 
+2
GreyFuss
winfrey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Just dropping in to say "Hi", I am STILL in the middle of moving and don't have access to a computer very often. But I am in Tennessee, so I am making progress. Good to see that everyone is doing well soon I am hoping I will be set up in the new home and have my computer and internet up and running... well up and crawling... I found out that the fastest internet speed is like 2.5 mb not good after being in Silicon Valley for so long.
So "Hi" and see everyone soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:31 pm

cheers Hi Miss Winfrey

So good to hear from you although by the size of the house you are moving into I suspect it is going to take you a lot longer to get settled in...as long as you don't get lost in that Mansion.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi winfrey glad you are in Tennessee now. I hope you get your computer and internet set up soon. We have missed seeing you here and will be happy when you are back with us Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:59 am

Hi Win, how are things. Hope you get straightened out soon. Take care sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:02 am

I'm back! Smile Dropping in to say hi! I finally got the internet up today--yahoo. It's been a long and crazy road... lots of things going on but I hope life will settle down now--- tomorrow I may be getting Direct tv hooked up--- lol although we are having trouble finding someone to pick up our garbage-we don't have a local garbage service out here, and they are trying to find someone who will deliver the newspaper to the house- they said they could mail it to us... so much for living in the country Smile BUT the sunsets.....ahhhhhh oh so beautiful..... anyway..... hi everyone. Nice to be back cheers
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:13 am

Hi winfrey

It's so nice to have you back. I am so glad you got your internet up. Life is different without it. I had some friends who lived in the country and I've seen some really beautiful sunsets at their place. How far out in the country are you ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:18 am

Hi Winfrey...So glad you are back. I know you are enjoying your beautiful home...just breathtaking. Glad to see you.Smile
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Morning all, Yes it is good to have the computer up and the internet connected again!!! We are about 10 miles from the small town of Pulaski. Right now we are trying to get the newspaper delivered and garbage picked up--lol right now we are using Carol's brothers garbage pickup-- and we can't seem to find the right person to get the newspaper to us... lol
Thor is liking it, he is finally getting used to the cattle Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi Miss Winfrey

Bought all your winter clothing yet? Very Happy

I thought you moved to the hills of Tennesse.....doesn't garbage just roll down hill?.....well...
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 pm

LOL--- tee haa Mr. Fuss
But I do have my long underwear out and ready.... I guess we could burn it Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:42 am

Burn your underwear? That's one way to get warm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:08 am

That did read funny didn't it drunken Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:54 am

Yup, but don't change it. It conjures up all kinds of interesting images. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Hey Win, how are things going at the new house. Beautiful sunsets are much better to look at than what's in the news, that's for sure. Glad you're back, we miss you sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

Just a quick hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello   Just a quick hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: