Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:04 pm

In this case I'm on the opposite side of the fence, I like games where my hand is held and I'm directed on what to do next. The way I see it, I'm trying to follow the game designer's mind as to what to do, not my mind as to what I would do, so I like hints into another's mind. Actually, without hints it is guessing, not thinking, and since I'm playing to satisfy my curiousity as to what is next, I don't see games as a mind challenge. I reckon my mind doesn't follow the usual lines of thinking or whatever it is. So be it.
This isn't meant to be a challenge or putdown of the thinking on your side of the fence, just yet another way of looking at life and games and things.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:02 am

Finished playing Beneath a Steel Sky. Now playing Martian Memorandum.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Just finished 15 Days and I am sure glad that is over. Then again I did get some extra sleep What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 6
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Oh no..when you dislike a game GF, 9 times out of 10 it really does blow. I pre-ordered it last week. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 Icon_neutral What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:21 pm

The voices were good What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 2
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Ang I'm with you in saying oh nooo No . Like you I have found 9 times out of 10 if GF doesn't like a game I don't either.

In the meantime I'm still playing Martian Memorandum and was enjoying it very much, right up to that quicksand and rocks What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 916703 Has anyone in the universe gotten past them What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 632275

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 am

I recently finished up the Telltale developed game 'Wallace & Gromit' Season 1. I thought it was pretty funny overall.

Next up is Slip Space for me I think ;-)
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:04 am

hatshepsut wrote:
Ang I'm with you in saying oh nooo No . Like you I have found 9 times out of 10 if GF doesn't like a game I don't either.

In the meantime I'm still playing Martian Memorandum and was enjoying it very much, right up to that quicksand and rocks What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 916703 Has anyone in the universe gotten past them What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 632275

hatshepsut

Oh...come on...I am sure there will others that like this...er...game. Just not me Sleep
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:33 am

It's a good thing I make up my own mind because I am still sure I will like this game, 15 Days. The screenshot alone tells me a lot about it, all of it good.
I bought The Blackwell Legacy after seeing just one screenshot of the game and no other info on it, and it turned out to be a very favorite game. I also bought Broken Sword 1 and 2 (they came in a set) from seeing just one screenshot at a forum where they were showing scenes from old games. I was looking at old favorite games and just happened to see it, and decided then and there that I wanted the game. So I have a history of making up my mind from just one look and I feel okay that I made the right choice. For me!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:57 am

I am pretty sure I made up my own mind when I pre-ordered it..Won't know if i will like it until I play it. We shall see. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 am

GreyFuss wrote
Quote :
Oh...come on...I am sure there will others that like this...er...game. Just not me Sleep
What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 10

I very much enjoyed two other games by the same developer, so it was never a matter of making up my mind to play 15 Days, my mind was made up when House of Tales first announced it was in development.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 am

Hmm, it seems to me that I'm reading that 9 times out of 10 if GF doesn't like a game then the chances are you two won't either. Since 9 is a pretty high number, I gather that you feel your chances of liking the game are slim indeed. On the other hand, I stand by my choice and am still enthused about getting the game.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:23 am

Well MS it just works out that way sometimes. By our posts it is obvious that it doesn't mean we won't play a game that GF dislikes. Again...I pre-ordered it..so I intend on playing it. I am sure there are a lot of games Hats and I like that he doesn't. I know he doesn't like Nancy Drew games...doesn't mean they blow..means he doesn't care for them is all. I love them. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 am

No I don't think my chances of liking a game are slim at all. It just means that a few games that I didn't like GF and Ang just happened not to like either. Someone else not liking a game won't keep me from playing it. I'm still anxiously waiting for my copy of 15 Days and anticipating an enjoyable game play.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:52 pm

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 4
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:34 pm

GreyFuss wrote:

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 7
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Ho-hum...yawn, but kinda cute!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 pm

mindysue wrote:
Ho-hum...yawn, but kinda cute!

Oh! So you have played the game Mindy. Cool
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Well, GreyFuss, that sorta depends on just which game do you mean?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Finished playing Martian Memorandum. Good game but it sure did have it's frustrating moments.

Now playing Mean Streets.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Ugur
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:25 pm

GreyFuss wrote:

Hurray for Muttley.

I just finished playing thru the first 3 Casebook episodes. I'd recommend them to anyone that likes FMV adventures.

Started The Whispered World last night. Haven't gotten far enough to form an opinion yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventurelantern.com
Igor Hardy
Wanderer's Apprentice
Igor Hardy

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:47 pm

I've been having great time with P.B. Winterbottom, but I have a couple adventure games waiting for me too.
Back to top Go down
http://hardydev.com
Magoozelle
Wanderer's Apprentice
Magoozelle

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

I sat down last night and almost finished The Misadventure of P.B. Winterbottom. A cute little puzzle game, if I may say so. I think I will finish it up tonight, then it's on to Ceville, Runaway: A Road Adventure, or The Whispered World. I can't decide which to play next!
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:16 pm

On and off for the past few weeks 'Secret Files: Tunguska'. We're enjoying it a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Same here, I am also playing Secret Files: Tunguska for the second time, but with a twist, I'm now playing it on my NintendoDS Lite! So far, the game is playing just the same as I remember it from the first time I played it, back in Nov. 2006.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next