Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:21 pm

HandsFree wrote:
I did some shopping last month and only now the international packages are arriving.
I buy a lot of games overseas and it never took so long. And this is not one isolated case, it's all of them. Strange...

It's the bl**dy cold weather HandsFree!!

Last edited by Gelert on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 am

Yes, I heard that a big game shipment was slightly delayed due to some inclement weather...

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 Delayedshipment
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

lol! That would delay a shipment

Nice avatar lakerz

Put Shivers onhold for awhile. Now playing Lost Horizon. It is a fantastic game so far. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm

I know one ! I know one !

Is that screenshot form Sinking Island LakerZ ????????????

..................................... Oops! Wrong thread! geek
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:02 am

I have to drive into East Los Angeles every day for work, so I run into many a truck during my daily travels. Boy oh boy, some of these drivers are very inexperienced and/or just plain lazy/careless/clueless, etc. Just in the past 6 months, a truck has jackknifed on the freeway transition that I use each day, thus royally messing up my commute while they try to get the truck back upright, heh.
Back to top Go down
bonsai
Wanderer's Apprentice
bonsai

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:16 am

Got done playing Fatal Frame 1 and have started 2 (Crimson Butterfly). Truly magnificient, but extremely scary games. Have #3 in the waiting.

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 Fatal_frame_ii_crimson_butterfly__directors_cut_image21
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Still Live 2 was on hold since 11-25 when my A/C adapter for my laptop stopped working. IT took Dell 2 months and a dozen changes in my ship date until I received my new one. ( doubt I will ever buy a Dell again, terrible customer service) anyway.... I finally finished it last week.... I was hitting the space bar(I think) to skip through some dialog ... but otherwise enjoyed it. I now have Ceville and Darkness Within 2 loaded and started Ceville.... since I don't have much time right now I don't want to start and stop Darkness.....
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Magoozelle
Wanderer's Apprentice
Magoozelle

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:21 am

I just finished Puzzle Agent. I enjoyed it a lot, I'm not sure where all the mediocre reviews were coming from. I almost got a perfect score, only got 7/10 on 3 puzzles and used no hints. In retrospect, it was a bit easy but I only paid $1 for it during a Steam sale so I more than got my money's worth!

I also completed The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on the DS. I got a warm fuzzy feeling upon completing that game; I love the Zelda games.

bonsai, I've played Fatal Frame 2 as well! Quite possibly the scariest game I've ever played, though Amnesia might beat it.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 am

"... a warm fuzzy feeling ..." after finishing a game? Now that's just about the best recommendation I can think of for checking out a game that I might like. I have a DS, as it happens, so I will take a closer look and maybe even try the game, if I feel daring enough. Is it an RPG with a lot of action, which is what it looks like to me? And the reason why I have never even considered trying it.

I have been reaching out lately and trying a new, for me, casual game. It's Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy and it's a Strategy game with some fighting in it. I haven't got the hang of it yet, I'm in a learning curve, but I find myself enjoying it more and more as I continue playing. So, Magoozelle, you have now got me to thinking about Zelda! I haven't completely abandoned Adventure games, but I haven't been able to find anything since Lost Horizon that even remotely appeals to me. So branching out into other genres seems to be a viable way to go, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:06 pm

I've got Still Life 2 on deck . IN all the time I've had it , it had been in my "to play" pile . I've been playing Dead Space . So far , so good ! I think after Still Life 2 , I may play Darkness Within , both games .
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi Faust

I see you are around a little more now. Have you taken care of all your Internet provider issues and we will see that pretty face yours more?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:31 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Hi Faust

I see you are around a little more now. Have you taken care of all your Internet provider issues and we will see that pretty face yours more?

My isp troubles are over , at least for now . My pretty face ? Yeah right ! Pretty ugly , maybe . Too funny Greyfuss !!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 pm

I am playing Tomb of Zoir. (but only at night). Really enjoying it.
I am also playing a casual ..Charlaine Harris ~Dying For Daylight. It is different from any other casual games I have played. Jane Jensen is the designer and the music is by The Scarlet Furies. Charlaine Harris is the author of the Sookie Stackhouse series.(True Blood)There is also some humor thrown in. So far it is a fun one. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Miss Ang

I think Tomb of Zojir was Williams best game to date. I am disappointed that the next one will be in 3rd person as it takes away from the jump factor. I'll still play it but much prefer being in the game that watching it.

While waiting for Barron Wittard to release I am replaying another Indie first person game and enjoying at as much as the first time around... Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches.
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:20 pm

I recieved my cd copy of Jolly Rover this past friday. I was in limbo with a couple of console games so I decided to try bowl the game over quickly.
It took my roughly 1 day on and off to beat it, in between cleaning and cooking and gardening. All in all a pretty solid offering by Brawsome, even though it was a little on the easy side. Great art style, and great sound/voicework, allthough some of the animations were kind of strange. The only thing that bothered me was the word "blaggard" in the subtitles.

I am currently playing The Neverhood. It is much harder Twisted Evil and I am terribly stuck at this moment. Interesting music aswell.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm

The Neverhood is one of my all time favs Mullane. Stick at it. It's worth it. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Gelert wrote:
The Neverhood is one of my all time favs Mullane. Stick at it. It's worth it. Smile

Every time I hear the word Neverhood that theme song enters my head and will not leave.......arrrrgh! What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 747614

I am actually one who doesn't think the Neverhood is an adventure game. More a trial and error casual game IMO. Its more in line with Machinariun, Samarost, Alchemia and the like which I also don't consider adventures.

Ok, bring it on. Just don't throw any fruit. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 380637

Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:15 pm

I hate those garbage first-person games, are they even real adventures?? Cool
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 pm

And what about those second person games....geeeesh!
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:33 pm

They are just an exercise in monotony. I don't bother with anything below the fourth person.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:40 pm

I thought Alchemia was a charming little adventure. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 542331

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Finished Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok a few days ago and after searching to no avail for any game that might hold my interest I decide to give Alternativa a try.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

GreyFuss you rasically ole Grue where did you get Baron Wittard. I'm still waiting for my Baron Wittard to arrive What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 5

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 pm

You can download Baron Wittard from The Adventure Shop. Still waiting for Interact to deliver my hardcopy too.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Ahhh download of course. I understand Dave is stocking some games now maybe hopefully fingers crossed Baron Wittard is one of them. Were ther plenty of puzzles in Baron Wittard ? Easy, hard, just right ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 15 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next