Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Atlantis II
Back to top Go down
Magoozelle
Wanderer's Apprentice
Magoozelle

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 am

I've been playing through Tales of Monkey Island. Currently I'm leaning towards "hate it", but I want to finish all of the episodes before I make up my mind.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Just started Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer. So far so good. Smile
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 pm

I am supposed to be playing Treasure Island but am finding it so boring that I keep putting off playing it. Instead I find myself playing Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney on my recently bought NintendoDS Lite. The game is so enjoyable, at least so far, that it makes buying the DS a very good thing! I did have many doubts about that purchase when I made it.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Mindysue...

I bought my Nintendo DSi for when I travel on business. I do so several times a year and I can only read so much on airplanes and in airports. The DSi is nice to have. I've purchased a number of games, but have only played some word games (Crosswords), Mystery Case Files, some of the Unsolved Crimes and Professor Layton. I'm starting to develop a "To be played pile" for the DS!!!! I haven't tried any of the Apollo Justice games...but I gather they're quite good?

JK
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:36 pm

According to some of those who have played all 3 of the Ace Attorney games, this fourth one with Apollo Justice is somewhat disappointing as near as I can make out from reading posts on the GameFAQs boards, but since this is my first Ace Attorney game, I'm quite happy with it. I've heard about the Phoenix Wright games and how good they were, but the cheapest one I could find at Amazon was like $75 and that's way too high for me. But now that I have Apollo, I am finding out a lot about Phoenix as he was the defendant in the first trial, much to my surprise! I actually think it is better learning about Phoenix this way.
I've played Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir and I think it is the best of all the MCF games. (With the exception of Madame Fate, which I never played.)
I have Unsolved Crimes in my "to be played" pile!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 pm

mindysue wrote:
I am supposed to be playing Treasure Island but am finding it so boring that I keep putting off playing it. Instead I find myself playing Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney on my recently bought NintendoDS Lite. The game is so enjoyable, at least so far, that it makes buying the DS a very good thing! I did have many doubts about that purchase when I made it.

What??? Are pigs flying??? Mindysue is bored with a third person adventure game??? Oh the humanity! Cool :suspect:
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Sad, I know, but Apollo Justice is so much more interesting (and cuter) than Jim Hawkins, I just can't help myself.
I'm sorry, I haven't seen any pigs flying! Or is that a new game I haven't heard about?
As for adventure games, I do have Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny in my "to be played" pile so all hope is not lost...yet. BUT I also have Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth in my DS pile, so it might be a toss-up! Time will tell. (Hmm, maybe more pigs will fly?)
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Maybe I was confused, the pigs will certainly fly when Mindysue gives up the 3rd person adventures and get hooked on first Cool
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:51 pm

I've been pretty busy lately, not a lot of game playing. But I was playing a lot of Uru- live. Then the other day I downloaded Simon the Sorcerer 2. I think this might be too much of a difference to let me appreciate Simon. I mean Uru is so mind taxing (at least for me) and Simon is so simple--lol
ah games, games, games- Something for everyone and every occasion. :bball:
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:05 am

Gee, GreyFuss, I don't know that I'm getting hooked on first person games, since Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS) actually has a whole cast of characters that appear on the top screen. No way am I wandering around all by myself, getting lost in spooky, for me that reads boring, rooms. But this isn't exactly an adventure game, although one does get to investigate various crime scenes as well as the courtroom scenes. It is like a whole new world to me, so don't know what genre it is.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Slip Space: The Burma-Shave Analogy
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:58 pm

I just Finished Darkfall Lost Souls ( Thanks to JK! ) and I'm starting Art Of Murder Cards Of Destiny. I'm having trouble with the picture. It isn't centered, and I have no idea how to fix it! affraid
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Mystery Lover have you tried changing the screen resolution or checking the options in the game to see if you can change anything ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm still playing Amber. My gameplay has been a little slow on this one. So how about the rest of you ? What are you all playing now ? Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 pm

I'm like playing a gamer's triathalon (sp?) as my adventure game is Art of Murder 3: Cards of Destiny; my casual game is The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon; and my NintendoDS Lite game is Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations. All 3 are very interesting games.
Incidentally, I never in the world expected to ever get my hands on any of the Phoenix Wright games, but I got really, really lucky and was able to trade for it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:36 pm

cheers on your obtaining the Phoenix Wright games. Let us know how you like Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny. I'm still sitting on the fence about getting it. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Finished playing Amber last night. Wonderful little game. I really enjoyed the game play.

Now playing the demo for Slip Space: The Burma Shave Analogy.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 am

Just started Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny. I like the Art of Murder games in the past so I hope I will like this one too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:32 am

Finished Slip Space: The Burma Shave Analogy and loved it. I am hoping that many more will love it to make it successful so this talented Indie Developer will make another game. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 7

While waiting for The Filmmaker to release I am now playing GAG: An Impotent Mystery thanks to a generous AP Member.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:04 am

Started playing Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Doing a replay of Black Mirror , with Memento Mori on deck .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Black Mirror is one of my favorites. Enjoy your replay Faust.

Have you played Memento Mori or is it a replay also ?

hatshspsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:50 pm

I haven't played Memento Mori yet . It's been on my "to play " pile for a while now !
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Memento Mori had an interesting story. I've played it a few times trying to get all the different endings. So far I've only gotten four endings.

Finished Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life.

Started and finished Incident At ROANOKE. Nice little game.

Still playing the demo of Slip Space: The Burma Shave Analogy.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next