Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgotten Game Title

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greyfox485
Wanderer's Apprentice

Forgotten Game Title Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Game Title   Forgotten Game Title EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:46 am

I found and signed up on this forum because I was hoping someone here would be able to help me remember the name of a graphical adventure game that we used to play.

It was set in an insane asylum and you were always talking with a man (I think he turned out to be your father) that you couldn't see. I only remember a few of the puzzles, one involving you having to sit in an electroshock therapy chair.

Anyway, hope someone remembers this game, as I remember it being a lot of fun with some really good puzzles.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Game Title   Forgotten Game Title EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:54 am

Hi and Forgotten Game Title 506268 greyfox485. The game you are describing sounds like Blackstone Chronicles.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
greyfox485
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Game Title   Forgotten Game Title EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 am

Yes! Thank you, I have been trying to figure out the title to this game for quite a long time. Now I can finally get some sleep again, lol.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Game Title   Forgotten Game Title EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:22 am

You are welcome Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Game Title   Forgotten Game Title EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:52 am

Yes. Definitely Blackstone Chronicles. A very, very good, but disturbing game.

Welcome greyfox485! Forgotten Game Title 506268
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Game Title   Forgotten Game Title Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Game Title
Page 1 of 1